Chapter 8

Chapter 8 Do you want to have a heaven-shattering AA relationship...

    Hang Ning thought of the flowers, cakes and bracelets that had been ordered in advance, and felt a twinge of pain in her heart, which cost her three months' salary! Can't return yet!

    The delivery man called: "Miss Hang, your things have been delivered to the restaurant. When will you come to sign for them?

    " It would be a pity to throw it away if it cannot be sent out.

    Hang Ning thought for a while, and replied: "I'm not going, please give me something to the most handsome person in the restaurant, thank you."

    "Hey, this..." What if there is no handsome man?

    Before the delivery man could finish speaking, Hang Ning hung up the phone.

    Holding flowers in one hand and cakes and gifts in the other, the poor delivery man searched hard for the most handsome face in the restaurant.

    The delivery man walked and watched, and walked from the regular hall to the VIP hall inadvertently. Suddenly, a silhouette of a man by the window caught his attention.

    Look at this sculpted side face of famous products, and the two long legs that can hardly fit under the dining table, it has a natural noble temperament.

    Taking a closer look, there was a hint of impatience for being disturbed on his handsome and heroic face.

    Sure enough, good-looking people are pleasing to the eye even when they frown.

    That is, this handsome guy looked familiar, and the delivery man couldn't remember which magazine he saw it in.

    "Is something wrong?" the man asked in a deep voice.     The delivery man hurriedly

    put the things on his table: "Hello, sir, this is from Ms. Hang, please sign for it."

Courting bouquets and cakes, he said calmly, "I'm sorry, I don't know Miss Hang." The

    delivery man scratched his head: "Miss Hang asked me to deliver things to the most handsome gentleman in the restaurant, probably to pursue you Bar."

    The delivery staff is used to the weird requests from customers, so they don't think it's surprising. Nowadays, the young people in StarCraft are more and more good at playing.

    What the hell is Hang Ning doing?

    Although Hang Ning is definitely not the only one whose surname is Hang in Xingji, He Wenzhou instinctively thinks it is her.

    Why did she do this all of a sudden? Could it be a thank you gift for saving her last time? But this is obviously not the meaning of gratitude, but courtship.

    He Wenzhou suddenly thought of Rong Jia, and immediately understood that the confession plan was probably changed temporarily, so he passed on the prepared courtship supplies to others.

    Anyway, it can't be just playing a prank on him. After all, these things are a lot of expenses. With Hang Ning's income level, I'm afraid he can't bear to spend so much blood just to trick him.

    "Please sign for it." The delivery man interrupted He Wenzhou's train of thought.

    He Wenzhou took the receipt and signed his name.

    The delivery staff took a look at the elegant handwriting, barely recognized the three characters "He Wenzhou", and then suddenly realized, no wonder he felt familiar, it turned out to be General He who was quite a topic of public opinion!