Chapter 45

Chapter 45

    The three of them came to the shore of the dark night abyss.

    Looking down, there is no bottom.

    Eerie and terrifying, containing countless dangers.

    The three of them came to the Dark Night Abyss for the first time. When they were young, they all grew up listening to the horror legends of the Dark Night Abyss, and they had deep-seated fear of this place.

    He Tongtong's legs were going to be weak, although when she came here she swore she would go down to find her brother, but when she reached the shore of the dark night abyss, her panic was like an invisible net, tightly enveloping her, and her breathing was a little difficult.

    Hang Ning noticed the abnormality of He Tongtong, and suggested out of concern: "It's too dangerous, you are an Omega again, or don't go down."

    He Tongtong took a deep breath, shook his head, and said as if dead: "No , Now that we have come to this point, I must not give up halfway."

    He Tongtong clenched his hands tightly into fists, and Henry Zhang on the side stretched out his hand to hold her fists.

    It was rare for He Tongtong not to shake off his hand.

    Hang Ning was still worried, and expressed the hidden worry in his heart: "If you go down to the abyss of the dark night and have an accident, even if you find your brother, how can we explain to him?"

    "No, I will protect myself and never delay Your hind legs." He Tongtong shook her head firmly.

    But what will happen in the end, whether she can be absolutely safe, she has no idea in her heart.

    Just acting on instinct, she has always been willful, her brain tells herself to go down, then she has to go down.

    Henry Zhangshu said: "It's okay, sister, I will protect her and never let her have an accident."

    Hang Ning still frowned: I'm afraid that you will send them off one by one, and there will be no survivors at that time , Take your life for nothing.

    Henry Zhang is very mobile, just after making a promise with Hang Ning, he took He Tongtong's hand and jumped down suddenly.

    He Tongtong's exclamation came from the dark night abyss.

    Hang Ning was also taken aback. This child is really weird. He is not like an ordinary student at all. He seems to be well-behaved, but in fact he reveals madness everywhere, like a lunatic with a perfect mask.

    How could He Tongtong have such a male classmate?

    Hang Ning was really curious.

    But one thing is certain, this male student who doesn't know where he came from really likes He Tongtong, no matter how much he hides his eyes, he can't hide it.

    Not to mention, Henry Zhang didn't hide at all.

    He made no secret of his love for He Tongtong.

    Hidden deep under this layer of liking is distorted obsession and possession.

    After the two jumped off the dark night abyss, Hang Ning also jumped down.

    Hang Ning jumped relatively cautiously, looking for a foothold step by step.

    But the price of caution is slowness.

    Now she couldn't keep up with those two people at all, and she couldn't even see their shadows.

    Hang Ning called the names of those two people, and at first he could hear He Tongtong's answer, but later the answer became weaker and weaker until he couldn't hear it at all.