Chapter 34

Chapter 34 Genetic Modification

    Yu Hongsheng was terrified, turned his head and saw He Wenzhou and Hang Ning coming down from the second floor, walking towards him step by step.

    Knowing that he had fallen into their trap, Yu Hongsheng was filled with regret and asked, "How did you manage to control the Zhao family to call me?"

    "Of course it wasn't the Zhao family who called you." He Wen Zhou explained: "As early as when we were eyeing you, we found a hacker to monitor your call records, from which we locked the person who communicated with you frequently, and synthesized a sound with his timbre."

    "Okay. "Yu Hongsheng's heart was ashamed. He was a businessman, and he didn't have a good understanding of hacker detection methods, so he fell into a simple trap, "It's up to you to kill or cut. You have it."

    Hang Ning walked over and glared at him: "Instead of killing you, we want to know what kind of evil experiments you people are doing behind the scenes."

    Yu Hongsheng clenched his fist tightly , I have been deadlocked in my heart, not knowing whether I should betray the Zhao family in exchange for my own safety.

    Hang Ning said again: "As long as you tell us everything about the experiment, I will not kill you, and I will send someone to protect you so that you don't have to fear the Zhao family's revenge."

    "How dare I believe your words. "Yu Hongsheng sneered self-deprecatingly: "Don't forget that I was deceived by you."

    He Wenzhou walked up to him and said condescendingly: "Don't put on a posture of negotiating and asking for a price, you can only cooperate and die now. These two options."

    He squatted down, pulled Yu Hongsheng's hair, and said in a cold voice: "After killing you, we will still not give up on the investigation and experiment, and we will tell the Zhao family after we find out the results of the experiment. It was you who made the whistleblower, and you said whether they would believe it or take revenge on your wife and children, so what is the point of your generosity?"

    Yu Hongsheng began to get scared, and cursed: "He Wenzhou, you bastard , you are so cruel!"

    "Whether I am ruthless or not, everyone in Interstellar knows that it will not end well if you fight against me." He Wenzhou's calm and dangerous words really made Yu Hongsheng tremble with fear, planting the seeds of fear in his heart. In Hongsheng's heart, He Wenzhou continued: "But if you are willing to take the initiative to speak out, you have a chance to survive. Even if the Zhao family retaliates later, the worst thing is that you die alone, and your family will be safe and sound. "

    "Are you really willing to protect my family?" Yu Hongsheng took a deep breath, his chest heaving violently.

    "Naturally." He Wenzhou pointed at Hang Ning: "Even if you can't trust me, can you still trust her? She is most willing to speak up for the weak.

    " After a circle, he finally made a mental plan. He knelt and crawled in front of Hang Ning's face, tears streaming down his face: "Minister Hang Ning, your lord has a lot of people. I was really instructed by others to hurt you. I didn't mean that. , if something happens to me in the future, I beg you to make arrangements for my family."

    "I still understand that the crime is not as good as my family." Hang Ning said: "Now tell me everything you know about the experiment. Tell them all, such as why you implanted a placenta in the uterus of the missing and dead Omega, what are you doing?"

    Hang Ning pulled out the photo of the girl in the news and showed it to Yu Hongsheng.

    Yu Hongsheng glanced at it and shook his head: "I didn't do the kidnapping and kidnapping of Omega, I didn't know she was dead."