Chapter 23

Chapter 23 There Are Such Cute Creatures In The World...

    "Okay, don't mention this, let's sit down and have a meal together." He Yingwei hurriedly put the unpleasant matter to rest, and called everyone to eat together.

    Except for He Tongtong who was concentrating on cooking at the dinner table, everyone else had different thoughts, especially He Yingwei who kept asking about Hang Ning's family situation.

    Check the household registration and ask her: "How many people are there in your family, and where do you live?"

    Hang Ning didn't hide anything, and told the truth: "I am the only one in the family. My parents passed away when I was young. Now I live in the dormitory of the military base. "

    He Yingwei listened, and thought to himself: It's good that there is no one in the family. In the future, I can directly marry into the He family, and there will be no annoying in-laws to bully my son.

    He Wenzhou:? ? ?

    He Yingwei said with emotion: "What a poor child, it's really not easy to grow up so big. But now that you have formed a temporary family, it's a bit inappropriate to still live in the dormitory of the military base?"

    He looked at He Wenzhou, and said something Idea: "Your boy has bought real estate over the years, and you two will move out together afterward, and living together will make you more familiar and familiar, which is conducive to warming up your relationship."

    He Wenzhou didn't even lift his head: "Eat your meal. "

    What's your attitude?" He Yingwei ignored him, turned to ask Hang Ning: "Little girl, what do you think

    ?

    " Inappropriate: "The two of you are not young anymore, you should get in touch quickly, how can you fall in love living in the dormitory of the military base every day, no, I have to talk to the old leaders of the military department, we can't keep you young and young in prison In the dormitory."

    He Wenzhou knew that his father had done this, and immediately stopped him: "Don't contact me, I don't want to announce my relationship with Hang Ning to the public."

    Hang Ning hurriedly answered: "That's it. Yes, now our careers are on the rise, and we still focus on work.”

    He Yingwei shook his head, skipped He Wenzhou directly, and persuaded Hang Ning earnestly: "Girl, don't listen to that kid fooling you. There is no conflict between starting a family and starting a career. After my wife married me, she still made great academic achievements."

    "Don't bring my mother out to speak out." He Wenzhou scolded him.

    Hang Ning said seriously: "Uncle, that's what I mean, I don't want to marry prematurely."

    "This..." After all, it's not his own child, He Yingwei didn't refute Hang Ning as he did He Wenzhou, "Okay, you don't have to Announce the relationship to the public, but it’s okay to move out.”

    He Wenzhou: “If you want to move out, I’ll just discuss it with her. Why are you in a hurry.”

    He Tongtong smiled and chimed in: “Underground love is so exciting. It's like having an affair, dad, so don't meddle in it."

    He Yingwei: "What's the matter of underground love or not? We, the He family, don't do it."

    At this time, Bian Yan's tone was cold, and she said in a roundabout way: "I heard that Minister Hang Ning often goes to Ambassador Bai Jingshan. Could it be that it is more convenient to live and work there?"