Chapter 21

Chapter 21 I Can't Wait For You To Pretend To Be A...

    "Fuck, I'm not there."

    The greasy man subdued by He Wenzhou yelled in disbelief after hearing the broadcast.

    This sound directly stunned Hang Ning.

    What? He is really not Omega No. 346, so Omega No. 346 is...

    He Wenzhou!

    Hang Ning has lived for more than 20 years and has heard too many sensational stories, but none of them had a greater impact on her than hearing that He Wenzhou was an Omega.

    This is tantamount to hearing an emergency announcement from the news broadcast that Blue Starfish will explode in three hours.

    No, even if Blue Sea Star would explode, it would be more convincing than Alpha, the number one interstellar, is actually an Omega.

    The greasy man continued to struggle and howl, He Wenzhou slashed the back of the greasy man's neck with a knife, and the greasy man passed out on the spot.

    He Wenzhou threw the greasy man, who looked like a pool of dead flesh, on the seat in disgust. He took out a tube of amnesia reagent from his pocket and forcefully poured it into the unconscious man's mouth.

    He didn't want the greasy man to wake up and shout around, his gender was a secret that could never be revealed to the public.

    After dealing with the greasy man, He Wenzhou gave Hang Ning a cold look.

    Hang Ning recovered from his sluggish state in an instant, and hurriedly said, "Aren't you going to give me the amnesiac reagent as well?"

    He Wenzhou didn't speak, and looked back at the numbers on the big screen, and asked in a deep voice : "Are you No. 863?"

    Hang Ning nodded and took off his mask.

    He Wenzhou frowned. Although he didn't have any expectations for the big data distribution object, he never expected that it would be Hang Ning.

    He remembered that he directly excluded Hang Ning when he filled out the interest expression form.

    Hang Ning also confirmed with him in disbelief: "Are you... No. 346?"

    He Wenzhou coughed awkwardly, and responded silently.

    Hang Ning was very surprised, and asked again: "Is there something wrong with the system, or are you really an Omega?!"     He

    Wenzhou gave her a cold sideways glance: "Don't make noise."

Admittedly, after being shocked, he couldn't help thinking about it: "I didn't expect you to forge the ABO gender of Interstellar Network and fool the interstellar public. You said that if the news that you are an Omega spread, the Interstellar Network would be directly paralyzed I guess many Alphas who regard you as their faith will collapse on the spot..."

    She was talking vigorously, and He Wenzhou walked towards her step by step with a dark and handsome face.

    Hang Ning was forced to take two steps back, and fell down on the seat. He Wenzhou leaned over, put his hands on the back of the seat, looked down at her condescendingly, and threatened her, "I advise you to be smart, don't you?" Don't say what you should say. Otherwise, I can't guarantee that I will get rid of you without anyone noticing."

    Hang Ning didn't accept his threat at all. She is not an ordinary person, but a senior official of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Disappearing for no reason will definitely cause fluctuations, she doesn't believe that He Wenzhou really dared to touch her.