Chapter 38

Chapter 38 [Two more in one] The soup is poisonous...

    The two continued to wander along the artificial lake, but He Wenzhou still did not let go of Hang Ning's hand.

    Not only that, but you have to make an inch of your fingers.

    Hang Ning gently tugged on the palm of his hand, but didn't pull it back, and it was not in vain, so he acquiesced in holding his hand.

    If it was a year ago, and someone told her that he and He Wenzhou would interlock fingers and take a walk by the man-made lake on the university campus in a year, then she would think that person's brain was broken, and he was so whimsical.

    However, this happened so unbelievably.

    Even... I didn't resist at all.

    The relationship between the two has undergone a qualitative change in such silence.

    This kind of qualitative change has a tacit understanding in everyone's hearts, and no one has made it clear. There is a layer of window paper between the two of them.

    Hang Ning has lived for more than 20 years, and has never experienced such ups and downs. She just lost a good friend, and it was the time when her will was the weakest.

    At this time, she needs a little support.

    He Wenzhou was the first to greet him.

    She didn't want to reason, she admitted that during this period of getting along, her misunderstandings about him have been eliminated, and there are many things about He Wenzhou that she appreciates.

    Especially after that temporary mark, she had some strange feelings towards He Wenzhou that she was embarrassed to express.

    The two walked quietly, and He Wenzhou broke the silence first, "Can you tell me about your friend Sheng Qian?"

    Sheng Qian was a heavy burden that Hang Ning had buried in his heart for several years. No one wanted to hear her mention Sheng Qian.

    Hang Ning said: "She was my best friend in college. She came from a poverty-stricken area, and her family's concept was very backward. When she graduated, she was engaged. Because she didn't want to return the engagement money, she was forced to marry her. Seeing her get married, Sheng Qian committed suicide after she couldn't think about it, and became a vegetable after being rescued by me. I always fantasized that one day she would wake up, but it turned out that this day was destined not to be able to wait."

    "Don't be sad, you have already extended her life for a while, maybe death is a relief for her." He Wenzhou comforted her.

    "She is so pitiful, I don't want her tragedy to continue to happen, so I have been actively speaking out for the disadvantaged groups since I started politics, hoping to promote the Omega rights protection law, but there is too much resistance in the society, and there has been no major progress." After these years of hardships and obstacles, Hang Ning couldn't help but let out a long sigh.

    "Take your time, equal rights is the general trend, and the opposition will not be able to resist the general trend of history after all."

    "I hope." Hang Ning said again: "My friend did not die a natural death, the forensic doctor has already checked, she was poisoned It should be the Zhao family who killed it, even the ward surveillance was wiped clean."

    "Don't worry, we will avenge the Zhao family's revenge."

    "How to do it? Now Zhao Zhecheng is very arrogant."