Chapter 31

Chapter 31 Don't Be Afraid

    Since Hang Ning entered the Kinder Hotel, He Wenzhou could no longer monitor any information.

    Even after a period of time, the modified communicator could not receive any sound.

    It seems that it was destroyed after being noticed.

    The situation was critical, and He Wenzhou couldn't stay at home with peace of mind, so he got up and rushed to the military base as quickly as possible.

    On the way, he contacted Rong Jia.

    "What's the situation over there?"

    Rong Jia reported truthfully: "There was a check before entering the door. After entering, they didn't let me follow. They took Hang Ning to the elevator and didn't come out after that."

    He Wenzhou: "Okay, you Continue to monitor, and contact me immediately if there is any news." Arriving at

    the military base, He Wenzhou quickly brought weapons and a group of elite soldiers, and went to the Jinde Hotel to meet him.

    Temporary changes, so we can no longer wait according to the agreed time, but go directly to ask for someone.

    He had a strong premonition that Hang Ning was already in danger at this moment.

    Arriving at Jinde Hotel, He Wenzhou and a small group of well-armed soldiers rushed into the hotel gate.

    Liu Tianhu's subordinates arranged in the hotel panicked when they saw the government troops approaching.

    One person came out and asked, "What happened? What are you doing here?"

    He Wenzhou: "Looking for someone."

    "Who?"

    "Hang Ning."

    "Minister Hang Ning is here."

    He Wenzhou Stop talking nonsense with him, turned around and gestured to the soldiers, and shouted: "Search for me!"

    After receiving the order, the soldiers quickly dispersed and searched the hotel rooms.

    These little guys are good at doing little things like fighting, but when they face the well-trained regular army, they are all timid and dare not step forward to stop them.

    Seeing that he was powerless to respond, the younger brother who asked the question secretly gave a wink to one person, and that person sneaked away to report to Liu Tianhu while everyone was not paying attention.

    Besides, Liu Tianhu and Hang Ning are still confronting each other.

    Hang Ning's physical strength is obviously far inferior to Liu Tianhu's, but he insisted on relying on the huge potential that exploded when he was afraid of death, and he had a stalemate with Liu Tianhu for a long time.

    At this time, Liu Tianhu's gangsters broke in and yelled: "It's not good, He Wenzhou has brought someone over."

    This voice really made Liu Tianhu relentless, with a loud roar, he slammed the machete He grabbed it and even scratched Hang Ning's arm when he drew the knife.

    Hang Ning suddenly lost his strength and was so weak that he was out of breath. The wound on his arm was deep, and the blood directly stained his sleeve.

    Liu Tianhu ordered his subordinates: "Quickly, tie her up first."

    Hang Ning had no ability to fight back at this moment, but he still stared at Liu Tianhu fiercely. When his men tied her up with a rope, Hang Ning kicked his crotch violently with the last strength .