Chapter 47

Chapter 47

    Surgery is scheduled for a week later.

    Pang Yan brought a low-concentration virus reagent, and asked again before injecting her into her body: "Really think about it?"

    Hang Ning directly pierced the injection into the skin: "Okay, professor, don't ask, directly Give it an injection, if you keep asking, I'll be scared."

    "Okay." Professor Pang Yan smiled and said, "You are braver than I imagined."

    After the injection, Professor Pang Yan told her: "Half an hour During the observation period, if you feel unwell, report immediately."

    "Okay."

    Since Bai Jingshan came last time, in addition to arguing with her, he also brought another news, because she acted without authorization, went to the dark night abyss to rescue He Wenzhou , has now been temporarily suspended.

    Before Hang Ning went, he knew that he would definitely be punished, so he was not surprised when he heard the news, on the contrary, he felt a sense of peace of mind.

    Half an hour passed quickly, Hang Ning only felt a slight fever in her body, and she reported this to Professor Pang Yan.

    Pang Yan measured her temperature, which was 1.5 degrees higher than normal, "You are developing a low-grade fever, it should be that the virus in your body is fighting with your immune system. During this time, you need to stay in the hospital for observation. I will test every two hours. Your physical values."

    "Okay, thank you for your hard work."

    In the next twenty-four hours, Hang Ning turned from a low fever to a high fever, and then lost consciousness.

    Professor Pang Yan only adopted the most basic method of cooling down. The current situation can only wait until the final result of the fight between the immune system and the virus in Hang Ning's body.

    In a coma, Hang Ning's mind flashed scene after scene.

    She saw her little Douding period, her parents took her out to play, she was dressed up beautifully, wearing a white princess dress, she held her father with her left hand, and her mother with her right hand, the family of three chatted and laughed, it was very warm...

    Immediately afterwards, the screen turned, and a pair of black hands tore the happy picture into pieces. She saw her parents being torn into blood by the creatures of the night in order to protect her     . Bai Jingshan brought her back home, her adolescence was accompanied by a secret love, until Bai Jingshan got married, which shattered her adolescent liking, she put her heart away and started to study hard...     Middle school, university, friend passed away, and went to work , Scenes of the past flashed by, until He Wenzhou began to walk into her life...     She saw how she was competing with He Wenzhou when she first entered the workplace. She hated him and couldn't help but want to pay attention to him. It had long been predicted that they would have more involvement... In     the last minute, all of Hang Ning's consciousness gradually faded, the white light slipped away silently, and her world fell into darkness...     The value on the life instrument directly returned to zero .     Although Professor Pang Yan had made psychological preparations before the injection, he was still shocked when he saw this scene, and murmured: "This is impossible, this is impossible, how could it be..."     After conducting a series of injections on Hang Ning After the rescue, the life value on the instrument still did not change, which coldly foreshadowed death.     Professor Pang Yan was deeply shocked. He walked up and down in the medical room, and finally fell down on the ground, pulling his hair in pain.     Is the treatment plan wrong?     ***     Three months later.     There was earth-shaking turmoil in the blue starfish press, and the news of the deaths of He Wenzhou and Hang Ning, as well as the emergence of a new type of virus, were announced successively.     In the streets and alleys, major broadcasters are broadcasting about the dangers and prevention of new viruses, and people are panicking for a while.     "Hey, even Admiral He and Minister Hang Ning were killed by this virus, which is terrible."     "I heard that once infected with the virus, they will turn into zombies and be beaten to death by patrol guards."