Chapter 17

Chapter 17 After going back, rest assured Rong Jia.

    into the night.

    East Lake luxury hotel.

    Yang Anyi booked a private room here, and called all twenty or thirty young leaders of the military base over.

    When Hang Ning took Wen Liang to his seat, almost everyone had arrived, except for He Wenzhou.

    This time she was the guest of honor and sat at the top table, while He Wenzhou was the top leader of the military base and also sat at the top table, so the two of them sat next to each other.

    Five minutes later, He Wenzhou came in. He changed his usual military uniform and put on a set of casual clothes, black clothes, black trousers and black windbreaker. The simple clothes were worn on his hanger-like figure, which looked extraordinarily stylish. , handsome with a hint of coldness.

    True to the old saying, a man should be pretty, with a suit of soap.

    He sat down, and Hang Ning briefly clinked wine glasses with him as a greeting.

    Tonight, Hang Ning specially made up her makeup and hairstyle, and changed into a dazzling sequined skirt. Her figure was outlined with a protruding front and back, with a touch of charm and playfulness in the formal, which is not inferior to the female stars at the press conference.

    He Wenzhou withdrew his gaze, swirled the liquid in the glass, and gulped down.

    Hang Ning caught a hint of amazement in his eyes, secretly a little proud, raised the goblet and took a sip.

    All the important people are here, and the banquet tonight begins.

    He Wenzhou was actually very resistant to this kind of gathering. Yang Anyi was basically responsible for the overall planning and coordination of the wine table. He seldom participated in the dinner party. When he came, he would just sit there quietly drinking, eating, and waiting for someone to toast.

    Yang Anyi stood up, held up his wine glass and said to everyone: "The purpose of saving up this game tonight is already known to everyone. It is to make up for the lack of etiquette in our military department and to welcome Minister Hangning again. Minister Hangning In the battle during the day, she played a pivotal role. She was not afraid of hardships and dangers, stepped forward, was brave and resourceful, dealt with the enemy for a long time, and bought precious time for Admiral He's successful return to aid. With such a talent, It is a great blessing for our Ministry of Foreign Affairs! Come, let us raise our glasses together and express our warm welcome to Minister Hang Ning's transfer to the military department!"

    Everyone stood up, raised their glasses together, and scrambled to say some compliments to Hang Ning, Then everyone clinked glasses and drank in one gulp.

    Afterwards, Hang Ning also made some remarks, such as "I'm glad to be here at the military base" and "Everyone will help each other in the future", and everyone drank another glass of wine together.

    The wine table gradually became lively, and everyone actively toasted to Hang Ning and introduced their basic situation and work content.

    Hang Ning always laughed and chatted with them one by one.

    These years of social training have allowed her, a woman who is not strong enough to drink, to be able to handle drinking and socializing with ease.

    It was rare for He Wenzhou to feel that the dinner was well organized, with two eloquent Yang Anyi and Hang Ning present, he basically didn't need to socialize.