Check 49

Chapter 49 End of Text

    A year later, an anonymous post appeared on a forum of the Blue Sea Star Network.

    [Revelation! Next week, on the first anniversary of the Victory Day in the Defense War, there will be a big news, so dig it. ]

    This vague post should have disappeared from the Internet in an instant, but somehow it became popular.

    The one below actually followed more than 10,000 replies.

    1L: Is there something wrong with the landlord? There is no end to the news.

    2L: Wait for digging, wait for digging, and then play tricks and be careful, I will dig out your ancestral grave.

    3L: What else can cause a sensation in the entire interstellar network? the end of the world?

    4L: Doomsday, yes!

    5L: I'm the host, let me add one more thing, it's a certain couple who want to disclose their relationship.

    6L: I know, it is me and Yu Bo (a movie star) who are going to disclose the relationship!

    7L: Which couple are so capable, are they from the entertainment industry?

    8L: I am the landlord, answering the seventh floor, not from the entertainment circle, but also a celebrity.

    9L: To shock me, unless Hang Ning and He Wenzhou disclose their relationship.

    10L: Upstairs you surprised me, +1

    11L: +2

    12L: +10086

    13L: Please don't guess upstairs, please? Hang Ning didn't know how much he hated He Wenzhou.

    14L: The hate that lives in your dream, if you hate a person, will you go to the abyss of the night to save him? If you hate a person, you will die with him and come back to life together. When we eat melons fool?

    15L: As far as the ambiguous relationship between He Wenzhou and Hang Ning is concerned, who in the whole Blue Sea Star can't tell that they are a couple?

    16L: It's so embarrassing. Back then, they were notoriously rivals. I didn't expect that they would soon become a family after going around. I really miss the scene where they fought each other in front of the media.

    17L: Falling in love with each other and killing each other, it's so emotional, so good.

    18L: Ye Qingjie.

    19L: Speaking of which, in last year's defense war, the two of them cooperated so seamlessly and beat the zombie army to pieces, it was even better than making a movie.

    20L: Indeed, thanks to the special medicine spray sprayed by Hang Ning, it worked. Otherwise, with the fighting power of the zombies, we might be doomed for Blue Starfish.

    21L: The Zhao family completely collapsed, colluded with foreign enemies, and the enemies almost took advantage of it. Fortunately, He Wenzhou and Hang Ning "lived" over, otherwise, I really don't know how many people Lan Haixing would have died.

    22L: Well, let’s not talk about the war, let’s let the past go. When do you think the two of them got married?

    23L: I heard that Hang Ning and He Wenzhou were matched through a marriage center. My family has relatives who work in the marriage center, which means they have been together much earlier than we imagined.