Chapter 18

Chapter 18 Why didn't you fill in He Wenzhou?

    Rong Jia?

    Hang Ning didn't hear anyone mention this name for a while, and was a little stunned for a while.

    After He Wenzhou left, Hang Ning realized: How did He Wenzhou know Rong Jia?

    Could it be that someone was sent to investigate her that day in the hospital?

    Hang Ning was terrified for a while, and when he thought of the articles he had updated on StarInternet, he immediately had an idea in his heart. It turned out that those articles were actually to ridicule her as a spare tire, and the loss should be stopped in time!

    Why now directly remind her to be careful of Rong Jia? Could it be that she stopped being courteous to Rong Jia, causing Rong Jia's psychological imbalance and coming to hurt her? But He Wenzhou knew her strength, Rong Jia was just a weak man, so he couldn't hurt her at all.

    Hang Ning temporarily put this question behind him, straightened his hair, added some perfume, and left the bathroom.

    After Rong Jia left, two people came out of the male A bathroom, one of them was Rong Jia.

    The other man A had a fierce look on his face, he shook Rong Jia's shoulders and stared at Hang Ning's back with scorching eyes: "This is Hang Ning, right? Good boy, you are so beautiful, I heard that such a woman was still I've been courteous to you, and you say that you, a slut, are worthy of it?"

    Rong Jia was ravaged | so badly that she dared not refute.

    "If it wasn't for Brother Hu insisting on this woman, I would have to give it a try, even if it's Alpha, I don't care." Male A clicked his tongue twice and shook his head regretfully: "It's a pity, the girl who was targeted by Brother Hu Humans generally can't survive."

    Rong Jia's heart skipped a beat, "So serious?"

    Male A glanced at him, and said, "Why, I suddenly realized my conscience, can't bear it anymore?"

    Rong Jia poked his neck, Did not speak.

    Male A continued to scold: "Look at how cowardly you are." The

    ***

    party came to an end, and He Wenzhou and Hang Ning went back to the private room one after another.

    Someone raised his mouth inappropriately: "Hey, did Admiral He and Minister Hang Ning go out and whisper something?"

    The people who were drunk all laughed.

    Hang Ning's scalp was slightly numb, and she prayed that the meeting would end soon, and she didn't want to be teased anymore.

    At the end of the party, everyone got together and took a group photo. Hang Ning and He Wenzhou were surrounded by everyone and stood in the center.

    Everyone drank alcohol. According to interstellar laws and regulations, they cannot fly the aircraft after drinking alcohol. For a while, everyone called a surrogate driver.

    Hang Ning declined: "I'm sorry, I sent a message to my friend, she will pick me up later, and I won't go back to the military base on tomorrow's rest day."

    He Wenzhou also said: "I won't be with you either "

    Yang Anyi responded: "Alright, alright, please be careful."

    Fifteen minutes later, the first thing that came was a pink cartoon-style women's flying machine, and two female Os came down from it.

    One that Hang Ning knew was the dignified lady I saw at the door of He Wenzhou's dormitory last time, while the other looked like an exquisite doll, wearing a super cute princess dress, completely like a pampered long lady. The big daughter of the little princess.