Chapter 13

Chapter 13 If you don't want to wear small shoes, you should behave yourself. ...

    After He Wenzhou left, assistant He Quansi took Hang Ning and Wen Liang to go through the entry procedures, entered their information in the military system, and issued them new work permits.

    The work permit is about the size of a rice grain chip and can be implanted in the body for daily access and identification.

    After completing the entry procedures, He Quansi showed them around the office and dormitory.

    The office is independent, spacious and bright, which Hang Ning is quite satisfied with. She glanced around and searched around, but couldn't find what she was looking for, so she couldn't help asking: "Is there no wake-up machine here?

    " or strong tea.

    He Quansi smiled and shook his head: "No."

    "Please apply for one for my office," Hang Ning said.

    He Quansi shook his head again: "No way."

    Hang Ning muttered in a low voice, "It's really stingy", but she relied too much on Xingcaoye, otherwise she would be sleepy in the afternoon, so she had to say nicely: "Then I can pay for it myself Unexpectedly

    , He Quansi shook his head again, Hang Ning was displeased, so he shook his head carefully, shaking his head off for you.

    Hang Ning said angrily: "This will not work, please give me a convincing reason."

    He Quansi said with a serious face: "General He is allergic to Xingcao pollen, so nothing about Xingcao can be found in the military base. "

    "I'm sick." Hang Ning raised his voice in disbelief: "Is your military base all his words?"

    He Quansi said naturally: "Otherwise?"

    Hang Ning was speechless. The base is better than the general work department, but I didn't expect it to be so much better.

    Leaving the office and coming to the dormitory area, rows of white steel buildings are neatly arranged.

    Since Hang Ning's position was high and he was transferred, the dormitory he was assigned was of a better standard, in the first building.

    He Quansi handed the two room cards to Hang Ning: "Please go up, I won't be able to follow you anymore, I wish you a happy working together in the future."

    Hang Ning greeted him politely, and after he left, he looked down at the room cards in his hand , one of which says Building 1, Room 807, and the other says Building 5, Room 706, and the name of each card is also marked.

    Hang Ning gave him Wen Liang's card, and went into the first building with his luggage.

    When Hang Ning walked to the door, he found that the military base was working very efficiently, and the information had been synchronized in such a short period of time. In addition to the room number, there was her name on the house number.

    Hang Ning looked curiously at the next room, and suddenly found that the word He Wenzhou was written on the door plate!

    This... Can I still apply for a dormitory change?

    Hang Ning was helpless, she was even restricted from purchasing a grass waker at her own expense, let alone changing dormitories without reason, she only hoped that Yu He Wenzhou could not stand it and proposed to change dormitories first.

    Entering the dormitory, I was shocked. As expected of He Wenzhou's next door, this specification is much better than the house she rented before. The fine leather sofa, the luxurious floor-to-ceiling windows, the large and soft bed, as well as the independent bathroom and balcony all exude a high-end atmosphere.