Chapter 12

Chapter 12 Is This Woman Crazy?

    He Wenzhou's eyelids twitched: "Good guy, you actually sent a guy who can't even be considered an orthodox female A. Is it really a comfortable place for a military base?"

    Seeing that he didn't welcome Hang Ning very much, the assistant could only be nice Yan Xiang persuaded: "Admiral, now people have arrived at the gate. If you rush back rashly, you may offend the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Besides, besides..."

    Besides, Minister Hangning may not be able to suffer from the military base.

    But he dare not say that!

    "Besides what?" He Wenzhou snorted coldly: "I'm still afraid of offending the Ministry of Foreign Affairs? Why aren't they afraid of offending the military if they don't follow my request?

    " Doing work over there, he replied: "Then I will go back to Minister Binghangning now."

    He Wenzhou waved his hand, signaling him to go quickly.

    Hang Ning? That woman who is as delicate as an omega, how could she stand the harsh environment of the military base, she might go back noisy after staying for a few days, why not let her go now.

    He Quansi came to the reception room at the front door of the military base.

    Seeing someone coming, Hang Ning got up and asked, "Who are you?"

    He Quansi introduced himself: "I am General He's assistant. My surname is He. You can call me Assistant He."

    "Hello Assistant He." Hang Ning He extended his hand to shake him friendly, then pointed to Wen Liang and introduced, "This is my assistant, Wen Liang."

    "Hello, Assistant He, I just started working not long ago, so you can call me Xiao Wen." Wen Liang greeted immediately, and he Noticing that the person who came was also a male Beta, he was of the same gender as him, and suddenly felt kind.

    He Quansi politely responded to Wen Liang.

    After a brief exchange of pleasantries, He Quansi didn't immediately arrange for them to join the job, and Hang Ning felt something was wrong.

    She took the initiative to say, with a slightly bad tone: "We were transferred from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. We joined the job today. It's strange to wait here for a long time. Please help Assistant He to arrange it."

    He Quansi put his right hand on his abdomen and bowed gentlemanly to Hang Ning to express his apology.

    Hang Ning was displeased: "Assistant He, what does this mean? We are not welcome?"

    "As for the transfer of personnel from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to the military headquarters, there were many misunderstandings due to the failure of communication between the two parties, and Minister Hang Ning was not informed in advance." He Quan Si knew he was in the wrong, but his attitude was neither humble nor overbearing. He said without haste: "Admiral He's request to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs is that the military needs male Alpha diplomats, so that they can better integrate into the collective and facilitate work. "

    "There has never been a law that stipulates that only male Alphas can join the military base." Hang Ning argued hard: "My transfer process is in line with the regulations, and your military has no right to cancel it without authorization.

    " The headquarters of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs has tough conditions and strict management. Admiral He is afraid that you will not adapt here."