Chapter 50

Chapter 50

    Extra episode 1,

    it is common sense that every Omega will menstruate during menstruation, but Hang Ning has never seen He Wenzhou menstruate, and he did not even find any menstrual hygiene products at home.

    Hang Ning once thought that He Wenzhou had no menstrual period at all.

    Until one day, at a work dinner, He Wenzhou only poured hot water and never touched any cold drinks.

    I didn't even touch my favorite cold dish.

    It's so abnormal.

    However, at the dinner party, He Wenzhou was usually toasted a few glasses of wine reluctantly.

    His drinking capacity has always been unfathomable, and Hang Ning is not worried at all.

    However, after He Wenzhou drank, he left the banquet and went to the bathroom not long after.

    Still haven't returned for a long time.

    Hang Ning sent him a message: Why haven't you come back yet, have you fallen into the toilet, do you need me to get you?

    He Wenzhou replied: Yes.

    Hang Ning:?

    Hang Ning: Did you really fall into the toilet?

    He Wenzhou: You come out first, and I'll talk later.

    What, mysterious, Hang Ning had to go out of the private room first: I'm out, what's wrong with you? Stomach upset?

    He Wenzhou: Yes.

    Hang Ning: Diarrhea? Shall I buy you antidiarrheal medicine?

    He Wenzhou: I don’t need antidiarrheal medicine, I buy painkillers.

    Hang Ning: Are you injured? It was fine just now, what happened?

    He Wenzhou: It's the menstrual period.

    Hang Ning:! ! !

    He Wenzhou: As for being so surprised, don't you even know basic physiological knowledge?

    Hang Ning: I'm so shocked, I thought you had gone through menopause.

    He Wenzhou: Don't be poor, go buy painkillers and sanitary napkins.

    Hang Ning: OK, wait a minute.

    Hang Ning immediately rushed into the product trading center, stopped at the column of hygiene products, hesitated between the brands and sizes, and finally bought them all.

    When Hang Ning appeared in the bathroom dragging a large bag of sanitary napkins, He Wenzhou wished he could pretend not to know her.

    He Wenzhou: "You are carrying so many sanitary napkins, how can you continue to eat later?"

    Hang Ning: "No, I'm sorry, I didn't know that your menstrual period is over, and I saw at the dinner just now that you are different from the past. place, but I still didn't pay attention, I should have blocked the wine for you just now."

    He Wenzhou didn't speak.

    Hang Ning added: "I will keep your menstrual period in mind, and I will take good care of you in the future."

    He Wenzhou: "You don't have to."

    Hang Ning: "Why are you so contradictory?"

    He Wenzhou Wen Zhou: "I'm in a panic."