Chapter 22

Chapter 22 A match made in heaven.

    When He Wenzhou received this task, he squinted his eyes, disdainful: "That's it?"

    What is he doing, isn't it just a matter of deleting a video.

    He Wenzhou contacted Wei Mingzhe, he was doing Internet-related work and was familiar with it.

    "Why did you delete this video?"

    Wei Mingzhe watched the video, puzzled and said, "Tsk, since when did you take care of this matter, I feel sorry for your cousin, but this video is very beneficial to her, and even hit her There is a wave of your deadly enemy Hang Ning, why delete it, and keep it."

    He Wenzhou didn't want to listen to his nonsense: "You can just ask if you can delete it."

    "Technically, there is no problem, spend money to find a Just a hacker."

    "You help me contact one, money doesn't matter, the speed has to be fast."

    Wei Mingzhe was full of doubts: "Did you get some kind of stimulation when you went to the matching center today? Why is it so strange? Are you being held hostage?" No, there is no one in the whole interstellar world who is not afraid of death and dares to hold you hostage. I think you are probably going against evil."

    He Wenzhou urged: "Do it now, and the money will be doubled; if you say one more thing, you won't get a cent."

    Wei Mingzhe: "..."

    Five minutes later, the video was gone.

    The speed was not bad, He Wenzhou typed the money quickly, and reported to Hang Ning: "It's gone."

    Hang Ning was naturally dissatisfied: "Please, just delete it and you'll be fine. With your cousin's temperament, she Can you let it go?"

    Although He Wenzhou usually annoys Bian Yan, but Bian Yan is very good at disguising, it is difficult for He Wenzhou to see her true face, so he doesn't think Bian Yan is a vexatious and morally corrupt person, "Isn't she That kind of person."

    Hang Ning was very upset: "Trust her so much? Would you believe me if I said that this video was edited by her?"

    "I can't say for sure whether the editing has to be technically appraised." He Wenzhou was very upset. Rationally speaking, his attitude towards this matter from the beginning to the end is boring, and he doesn't want to favor any side.

    Hang Ning was about to refute when Ai Di called again.

    "Damn, that woman is like a piece of shit that can't be shaken off, and she even bought a hot search."

    Hang Ning gave He Wenzhou a look, and told him with his eyes, "Look, your good cousin is working hard again."

    He Wenzhou had no choice but to say: "You ask her to find someone to cancel the hot search, and I will pay for it."

    "Although the hot search costs money, someone will reimburse us." Hang Ning specifically told Ai Di: "First press the hot search, Don't rush to respond, after getting the complete monitoring, create a reversal and push it out."

    Ai Di: "Okay, I will bear with it, I am really mad, if you are not involved in this matter, I will rush out now Tear with her."

    "Be quiet and don't be impatient," Hang Ning comforted.

    After hanging up the phone, Hang Ning looked at He Wenzhou resolutely, and said unrelentingly: "I don't care, I must contact Bian Yan and ask her to promise not to spread out."