Chapter 43

Chapter 43 Zombies Emerge

    Hang Ning learned of Bian Yan's death from the Internet.

    At that moment, there was no joy of getting revenge, on the contrary, he was a little bit embarrassed, and wanted to say that the world is impermanent.

    She didn't know what kind of emotions the He family would have on Bian Yan's death, and whether they would be overly grieved.

    The He family held a small-scale funeral for Bian Yan, but Hang Ning did not attend, and she couldn't get over the hurdle in her heart. After all, Bian Yan was the direct murderer of Sheng Qian's death.

    She went to visit Sheng Qian's grave specially.

    It happened to be a rainy day that day, and the rain was continuous, and the rain was just like the unresolved sorrow. Hang Ning was in a low mood all day.

    In the evening, after He Wenzhou came back, he saw Hang Ning drinking in the living room.

    He Wenzhou took a small blanket and put it on Hang Ning, touched her forehead, and said with concern: "Don't catch a cold."

    Hang Ning was a little drunk, his eyes were misty, and he looked at He Wenzhou, "What are you doing today? Did you cry at Bian Yan's funeral?"

    He Wenzhou shook his head, took the wine bottle in her hand, and took a sip.

    "Don't grab my wine, you have to go to the wine room to get it." Hang Ning snatched the bottle and hugged it in his arms, like a possessive child holding a toy, "Why don't you cry, aren't you sad? , she is your cousin."

    "It's fake not being touched, but it's not too sad, I don't have a strong relationship with her."

    "Why? I thought you have a good relationship, better than mine One hundred times."

    "When I was very young, my relationship with her was really good, like a brother and sister. After growing up, we gradually became estranged. Bian Yan has changed a lot, making me more and more strange. "

    "Ruthless." Hang Ning muttered softly, not sure if he was talking about time being ruthless or He Wenzhou being ruthless, maybe both.

    "Actually, I really didn't like her because it was related to my first match. That person died strangely, and it was inseparable from Bian Yan, but there is no direct evidence, and I don't want to seek proof. Maybe I still hope She didn't do this."

    Hang Ning: "It turns out that this is not the first time she has killed someone. Since you doubted her, why didn't you expose her?"

    He Wenzhou shook his head lightly: "It's impossible, maybe there is a little childhood friendship. , but she has already killed her."

    "Your father must be very sad, right?"

    "Of course, after all, he raised him." He Wenzhou raised his hand, touched her head, and said, "But you Don't worry, my dad is still sensible, he has always felt sorry for you about this matter."

    Hang Ning sighed: "Oh, it's fine if he doesn't blame me."

    "Be happy." He Wenzhou squeezed Hang Ning s face.

    Hang Ning trembled: "The genetic modification experiment ended perfectly. Zhao Jia didn't resist at all. I always feel weird."

    "Well, it's not normal." He Wenzhou agreed Said: "I can only take a step and watch. No matter what trick they are thinking about behind their backs, we will see the trick."