Chapter 19

Chapter 19 I seem to see the day here.

    On the weekend, the weather was fine and cloudless, a rare good day to go out.

    When Hang Ning was still sleeping soundly and had a good dream, Ai Di ruthlessly dragged him out of the bed.

    "Wake up, don't sleep, I've counted my luck today, your luck is very good, I guess this blind date is promising." Ai Di pushed Hang Ning into the bathroom, "We'll go shopping together later, buy a new suit, Then go meet my friend."

    Hang Ning washed up in a daze before his brain came to his senses.

    "Blind date? What blind date?" She asked inexplicably: "Are you going on a blind date?"

    Ai Di slapped his head: "Oh, how did I forget that you don't remember things when you're drunk. It's you Going on a blind date, I told you last night."

    Hang Ning's body stiffened immediately, and he was shocked: "What? I want to go on a blind date?"

    Ai Di nodded heavily at her: "Yes, it's you, do you still remember Remember that you even filled out the goodwill expression form last night?"

    These words were like a thunderbolt, and Hang Ning was stunned: "What? I filled out the goodwill expression form?!"

    She immediately turned on the communicator, called out The goodwill intention form, found that it has been filled out and the status shows that the submission is completed. She quickly browsed through the content she filled in, and after seeing that there was no serious problem, she breathed a sigh of relief.

    Hang Ning: "What should I do? After filling out and submitting the favorability form, it will be regarded as a registration. I will definitely not be able to escape this time."

    Ai Di has not yet reached the age of marriage, so she doesn't know about it: "You're so ridiculous?"

    Hang Ning covered his face exhausted physically and mentally: "Sure enough, you still can't get drunk."

    Ai Di patted her on the shoulder: "The matter has come to this point, so I can only face it bravely. Maybe you and the other half you matched are very close, just right It can be regarded as forming a good relationship and making a good story."

    "How can there be such a good thing, I am now hoping that the other party and I will not see each other, and then we will live our own lives, and we will go to the marriage center to dissolve the relationship after meeting for a year."

    Hang Ning looked up at Ai Di, and continued: "Since we have to go to the marriage center, should I still go on a blind date?"

    Ai Di: "Go, we have made appointments, and we can't give up every opportunity. "

    Hang Ning: "Okay."

    ***

    Lanhaixing Commercial Building.

    Hang Ning and Ai Di hang out in the luxury zone.

    Usually, Hang Ning usually doesn't come to this place, after all, her wallet can't afford this kind of consumption, but today it is her duty to accompany her best friend.

    Ai Di held Hang Ning's arm, and pointed while walking: "Look, the person on the billboard is me."

    "It's you, don't shout, be careful that people around you recognize you." Hang Ning cautiously Remind Eddie.

    Ai Di doesn't like to wear face coverings such as masks and sunglasses, but she also doesn't want to be recognized by passers-by when shopping, asking for group photos and signing autographs.