Chapter 28

Chapter 28 So It Was You That Night

    All the memories came back in an instant, and Hang Ning clearly remembered that the male O begged himself that night.

    Exactly the same tone of voice, exactly the same posture.

    After she was drunk, her self-control was basically zero, so she naturally marked the other party temporarily.

    But now she is not drunk, and her moral standards are still restraining her behavior.

    Hang Ning looked at the back of He Wenzhou's neck, the spine was prominent, and it was indescribably sexy.

    Hang Ning's palms were sweating, his eyes were fixed on the back of his neck, and he swallowed involuntarily.

    She is still hesitating, making the last struggle...

    He Wenzhou urged dissatisfiedly: "Hurry up." The

    back of the neck released more pheromones, which directly made Hang Ning dizzy and unconscious, as if he was drunk.

    Perhaps, this is the awesomeness of the 99.9% genetic compatibility. Just smelling the other party's pheromone, I can't help but feel my body boil.

    Hang Ning lowered his head, looked down at the back of his neck, saw his back muscles getting harder, and saw his arms tightly around her waist.

    The instinctive attraction of pheromones led Hang Ning to open his mouth and bite He Wenzhou's glands, and the thick Alpha pheromones were injected into it, and the mellow milk flavor was mixed with the cold pine fragrance.

    He Wenzhou was sweating profusely, and the fusion of pheromones made his whole body seem to be floating in the air, unable to find a landing point.

    Too familiar, this graceful stimulation of pheromone blending, even the forgotten memories in the subconscious can be clearly aroused.

    It turns out that the Omega that suits her taste is actually He Wenzhou, whom she has always avoided!

    Hang Ning had mixed feelings, less joy and anticipation, and more embarrassment of being overwhelmed.

    After today, how should she face her old enemy and her current match.

    Don't think about it anymore, the future is the future, and the present is the present, so why worry in vain.

    Hang Ning loosened his teeth and slowly raised his head.

    He Wenzhou was panting violently, the tails of his eyes were red, and the sweat from the tips of his hair was dripping slowly. It was a fragile scene that could not be seen in ordinary times.

    Perhaps it was because the blended pheromones gradually suppressed the heat. He was much more awake than before. He Wenzhou raised his upper body and faced Hang Ning face to face. The tip of their noses touched each other by only one centimeter.

    In front of Hang Ning was a pair of enlarged, dark eyes, with a thin layer of double eyelids, slender eyelashes, and stern questioning eyes, as if accusing her.

    "So it was you that night." He Wenzhou said flatly.

    There was no surprise, no joy or sorrow in his words, as if he was talking about what he had eaten in the morning.

    Hang Ning: "I only found out today."

    "Yes." He replied.

    The distance is too close, the atmosphere is too lingering, and there is ambiguity in the breath. Hang Ning, who has been single for many years, has never had such an excessive experience when he is conscious.