Chapter 39

Chapter 39

    The fact that the dishes on the birthday banquet were poisonous really caused quite a stir.

    After a moment of dead silence, there was even more commotion. He Tongtong hugged the cat and cried, and the rest of the people who hadn't tasted the seafood soup hurriedly pushed the soup away, not daring to move their chopsticks.

    An uncle who just drank seafood soup was about to vomit, but was stopped by He Wenzhou: "Don't panic, this poison is a strong poison. If you are fine now, then you should not be poisoned."

    He Wenzhou glanced at Hang Ning , Seeing her standing quietly, without saying a word, with an unspeakable sense of vulnerability, which made people feel distressed, He Wenzhou glanced around, and said lightly: "Now it seems that only Hang Ning's soup is poisonous."     The birthday banquet almost became a murder banquet. He Yingwei lost his appetite and was extremely angry. He stood up, walked to Hang Ning, and said to her solemnly and sincerely: "Son, you were surprised. Don't worry, our He family will definitely investigate I will give you an explanation for the person who poisoned the back."     Hang Ning nodded: "Thank you, I'm fine."     Then, He Yingwei said to the guests: "Please come all the way, everyone, don't say if you didn't enjoy yourself, let's watch I am deeply sorry for such a palpitation, but this is the end of the matter, please stay in my He family for a few more days, and leave after the truth comes out. Please understand and forgive me."     "We I have never been to the back kitchen, I have never touched these dishes, how could it be poisoned, isn't it kind of you to keep us here?"     "Yes, Brother Yingwei, we are all people with heads and faces, can we not use it?" What about work, how much delay are you doing?"     "That's right, after all, there is no danger, why don't you let those of us who have never been to the back kitchen leave first, and you can check the rest carefully."     ...     Everyone seven Talking all over the place, they don't want to be left behind.

    He Yingwei reassured: "I know your difficulties, so how about it, I will cover all your losses in work these days, after all, poisoning is not a trivial matter, this time it is a surprise, but next time, we must pay for it." Should someone be killed and look for the murderer when it is irretrievable? Today is Hang Ning, but tomorrow, who will be next?"

    "We understand what you said, but well, it's really not good for us to spend the night here... "

    He Yingwei: "As long as everyone is willing to cooperate with the investigation, when the time comes to monitor and investigate, some people who have not passed through the kitchen will be quickly eliminated, and maybe they don't need to stay overnight.

    " , nothing unusual, don’t we all have to wait here?” The

    two sides are still arguing, and He Wenzhou knows that He Yingwei is getting older and is not as unambiguous as he was when he was young, so it may be difficult to tear his face and forcefully keep these Man, this kind of thing can only be done by him.

    After He Wenzhou made up his mind, he took advantage of the chaos and went out. First, he ordered the security at home to control the back kitchen and not allow the back kitchen staff to enter or leave. Then he contacted He Quansi and explained some things.

    When he came in again, the hall was already full of quarrels. Some people were willing to stay for investigation, while others insisted on leaving and did not want to cooperate.

    He Wenzhou shouted loudly: "Everyone be quiet! If you want to stay now, you have to stay, and if you don't want to stay, you have to stay. My people are on the way, and they will come and surround the He family soon. At that time, not a single fly can fly out." " "Nephew, why are you so domineering? Do you think uncles will harm your wife? We only found out today that Hang Ning is your partner. How could you be     murderous