Chapter 33

Chapter 33 Please enter the urn

    Hang Ning was discharged from the hospital and returned to Yujing Garden with He Wenzhou.

    He Quansi acted quickly, and he had followed He Wenzhou's order to find a life assistant who took care of Hang Ning's daily life and recovered from his injury - Xiaotao.

    Xiaotao is very young, has quick hands and feet, and has a cute and festive round face, which makes people look very cute.

    Xiao Tao knew very little about politicians like Hang Ning and He Wenzhou, only that they were distinguished people.

    In my mind, I imagine the two of them as serious, seemingly incompatible middle-aged couples.

    But after seeing the two of them, I was really shocked. I couldn't believe that they were so young and good-looking, and they were as glamorous as stars.

    Especially the male host, who looks like he just walked out of a pictorial, tall and handsome, perfectly interpreting what is called a high-quality male Alpha.

    Xiaotao stared straight ahead, but didn't recover for a while.

    He Wenzhou saw Xiao Tao staring straight at him, and frowned: "Why did you find someone so stupid?"

    Xiao Tao hurriedly recovered, stumbled and said: "I...I...I'm sorry, I don't dare to be distracted anymore It's already..."

    Hang Ning liked her blessed appearance, smiled and patted her on the shoulder and said, "Don't be nervous."

    He Wenzhou still had a straight face, and said coldly: "Usually be smart, if you still Don’t use it if you are so reckless like today.” It

    was so fierce and severe that Xiao Tao was almost told to cry, and the little good feelings and delusions that had just risen in her heart were extinguished, “Yes.”

    Xiao Tao went to prepare dinner.

    After seeing Xiaotao go to the kitchen, Hang Ning couldn't help teasing He Wenzhou, "Why are you such a scary little girl?"

    "For the sake of peace in the future." He Wenzhou squinted his eyes and asked, "You don't mind her staring Are you looking at me?"

    Hang Ning seemed to have heard something amusing, she recalled the scene just now, it seemed that Xiao Tao was indeed looking at He Wenzhou with a bewildered face, with unconcealable joy and shyness in her eyes.

    She couldn't help but imitate Xiaotao, looking straight at He Wenzhou.

    Well, this piece of leather is indeed superior, even people like her who see it often can't help being attracted, no wonder the little girl is fascinated.

    Being stared at by Hang Ning without blinking, He Wenzhou suffocated his breath, his soft blue eyes like sea waves seemed to absorb souls, his eyes were innocent and bewitching.

    He Wenzhou said awkwardly: "What are you looking at? I have flowers on my face?" Hang Ning boldly stretched out his hand and squeezed He Wenzhou's cheek, "It's not thick, why     do

    you keep saying shameless things?"

Being pinched in the face, He Wenzhou was extremely unaccustomed to this kind of intimacy, and his face was a little hot, "Don't take advantage of me casually."

    Hang Ning withdrew his hand and whispered: "Touch it and you won't lose a piece of meat."

    After dinner, Hang Ning Ning couldn't touch the water, and took a simple bath with Xiaotao's help.