2)

I was in the kitchen cooking the spaghetti while the kids were still taking a nap. Charlie was awake and was in her baby bouncer holding her teething key toy. She was near me, and I could glance to see what she is doing. Bella lay down beside her, watching me closely. If something fell, she would raise her head and lick her mouth, but she would only come to eat it if I told her.

Morgan entered the room and looked around the cupboards. I immediately know what he is searching for as I notice his face. He had a bad feeling and, as always, wanted to have a glass of whiskey, but I had hidden them so he couldn't find them. He sighed, rubbing his temples, and leaning against the cabinets next to me.

- Are they very bad? - I asked.

- Something is pressing on my heart, and I have a bad feeling. It's as if I've taken a very difficult exam and I anticipate that I will have a poor grade. - Morgan replied.

- There's one in the fridge and it is put in the bottle of milk with a note "DON'T TOUCH.". - I said, and Morgan looked at me confused.

He opened the refrigerator and saw it. He poured himself a little and put the bottle back in the refrigerator. He leaned back next to me and drank lightly.

- Are you better now? - I asked, wrapping my arms around his neck.

- Slightly better. My spy premonitions have intensified, and they want to force me to be careful with the next bastard who wants to kill us. - Morgan replied with a sigh.

- Oh, no. - I shook my head - This will not happen. Maybe it's because of the barbecue that is coming tomorrow with all the neighbours.

- Sure. - Morgan agreed, swallowing the whiskey in one gulp - Do you want help?

I nodded and explained to him what exactly I had done so far.

...............

Tristan frowned, recognizing the face captured by one of the cameras. Lucas looked at him and asked:

- What do we do now? We have to tell Morgan and Elena that Peter survived.

- I know, but they're on vacation. We know very well that when Morgan hears this, he will immediately rush to look for him, and Elena explicitly said that he needs a little break from the spy life. - Tristan replied.

- But that sounds urgent. - Lucas frowned.

- Let's find out what he is planning first, and then we will tell them. - Tristan said and looked at the spy - I want to know where he goes, where he sleeps, and everything.

- I will take care of it. - Lucas nodded.

Tristan looked at the camera again and thought about how Peter had survived, but it was a question that was too early to answer.

.........................

Peter sighed and opened the car's door exiting. He closed the door and walked inside the small hut. A baby cry suddenly was heard, and he went to the little basket near the sofa. The little boy inside was desperately crying. Peter took the little boy and rocked him slightly.

- Everything will be okay, my little boy. Daddy is here. – Peter kissed the boy making him smile babyishly – Do you want to check nanny?

Peter walked to the door on the second floor and open it. A woman was lying down on the bed pale with lifeless open eyes. The woman smiled weakly and held out her hand. Peter held the baby with one hand and grabbed the woman's outstretched hand.

- I'm sorry I didn't live to see your revenge. I wish I could see how you destroy them. – the woman spoke in a hoarse and sad tone.

- Thank you for caring for my son. His mom Alexandra after all didn't love the idea of all of this, but you were always my trustful servant. – Peter smiled thankfully at the woman.

- Then I can rest in peace, can't I? – the woman smiled before her life of her disappear.

Peter sighed and looked at the boy who was sobbing slightly. He rubbed his cheeks and kissed his temple.

- Don't worry, I will take you to a beautiful family who can give you anything and when the time comes, you will take my position. – Peter said to the boy who smiled babyishly, and he lifted the baby into the air making him laugh - You, Elijah O'Neal, will be the next leader of my subordinates, and your locket will show you the truth someday.

The little boy smiled uncomprehendingly and held out his hands. Peter hugged his son, took a breath, and left the room. As much as he didn't want to leave his son, he had to. He picked up the baby seat with Elijah's favourite blanket and went outside. He put Elijah inside and buttoned him up. He took the letter he had written from his pocket and placed it on the sides of the baby seat. He started the car and drove off, glancing occasionally at Elijah, who fell asleep peacefully.

- At least you will be with your half-sister and my first love. - Peter spoke to the baby, but more to him.

...............

It was somewhere after diner when I noticed Bella was acting strange. She was in her and walked around nervously trying to find a place. Three hours later the first puppy was born, and the kids were sitting around the whelping box watching the little puppy who sucked milk from his mother.

After a few hours, Morgan and I helped Bella to get birth to three more puppies and now we were waiting to see if she had more. Morgan sat inside with the dog and the puppies while I was outside.

- How much more do you think there will be? - I asked him.

- One or two more. - Morgan replied, looking at me - What about you?

- I think there will be at least two more. - I replied, and Morgan nodded.

After another hour, another puppy and shortly before we went to bed another one appeared. Bella gave birth to The right balance.

In the morning, the kids were so happy and wanted to touch them, but we didn't let them. We claimed that they are still small and until they grew up, they don't have to play with or be touched. Bella was active and leave the puppies so she can eat and relieve herself in the backyard, but she didn't leave the puppies for another reason.