54)

Once I was sure the kids were fine and were asleep in their rooms, I search around the mansion trying to find Morgan.

I found him in his creative room where the half room was made into an art room having all the necessary things for his creativity and the other half was turned into a music room. There was his new guitar and beautiful piano.

He was sitting on one chair and was writing something in his diary on the desk. He didn't have earpieces, but he still didn't react when I entered the room. I walked to him and touched his shoulder. Morgan stopped drawing in his diary and looked at me. He was a little sad, and I knew that the drawing didn't help him with his anxiety. At that moment an idea came to me, and I grabbed his hand pulling him to the piano.

- Elena, what are you doing? – Morgan laughed slightly but I knew this was fake.

- I want you to play something for me. – I said sitting on the bench and pulling him to sit next to me – Please.

- Okay, fine. – Morgan smiled and adjust putting his hands on the piano keys.

He started playing a loving song, but it was also sad. I snuggle in him putting my head on his shoulder. This didn't manage to distract him from the song, but I saw a smile appearing on his face.

He stopped playing and glanced at me with that lovely smile that showed so much love towards me.

- I knew this will make you feel better. – I chuckled and raised my hands victorious in the air – I am a genius.

Morgan burst into a laugh, but I wasn't mad. It was his real laugh, which I could always recognize. His laughter stopped and he took my hand gently in his.

- Did I say how much I love you? - he asked lovingly.

- No, I think I forgot. Why don't you remind me? - I said passionately, and Morgan grinned.

He was about to bend down to kiss me when someone entered the room with a bang. It was Tristan, but something was wrong. He was sweaty and tired, and he seemed to have run the distance from our sewing studio to here. He leaned down with his hands on his knees, trying to control his breathing. We got up and went to him waiting for what would happen. Tristan would never come for no reason. He finally took a breath and stood up.

- Lana pretended to be the big villain for a short period. She has a boss who is behind everything. - he explained.

- How did you find that? - Morgan asked in surprise.

- Simon and Lucas caught one of their men, and he told us. He doesn't know who his boss is, but he knows Lana is his second hand. - Tristan answered and scratched his temples - He was about to say something more when his head exploded.

- What? - I asked in shock, thinking I hadn't heard, but Tristan sighed and nodded - You're not kidding.

- Unfortunately, not. We found a chip in his head that caused the explosion, but he couldn't use it to find its creator. - Tristan replied, looking at us - But the man said that this Mysterious Man was planning to kill you all without remorse.

The rest of the day went very fast and nothing interesting happened. Morgan, Tristan, and I tried to find a way to find out who the villain was, but we couldn't, and it was time for bed.

I woke up early in the morning but decided to lie down, enjoying the silence for a while. I stretched myself as I woke up. I turned to my sleeping husband and I smiled. He was so cute now and I want to kiss him to wake him up but I was able to resist.

I turned my gaze to the nightstand and took my phone. It was around 7 a.m. and I quietly got up. The moment I was at the door I looked behind to be sure I didn't wake up Morgan, but he was still sleeping. I exited the room and walked downstairs. Bella noticed me and ran to me barking slightly. I slush her out and pet her making her whimper in pleasure.

I walked into the kitchen and opened the door to the backyard which caused Bella to run out outside. I laughed at the dog's instincts and I focused my attention on breakfast.

Today was Morgan's birthday and I wanted to surprise him with breakfast in the bed. I made his favourite breakfast and put everything on the tray. I walked upstairs to our room and I entered seeing that Morgan was rubbing his eyes waking up.

- Good morning. - I said cheerfully sitting on the bed and putting the tray in front of him - Happy birthday, babe.

- Thank you, love. - Morgan said standing up and leaning forward to me smiling- So where is my gift?

- Here. - I said wrapping my hands around his neck and kissing him passionately.

He moaned under the kiss and I leaned away from him smiling brightly at him. Morgan groaned in displeasure but he quickly recovered and started eating.

He ate everything and after he got changed we walked downstairs together. As soon as we made breakfast and made each other coffee I heard steps. My amazing kids walked into the kitchen still rubbing their eyes.

However, they immediately widened when they saw the breakfast. They greeted their father for his birthday and while he was talking with them I went upstairs to take the babies.

Charlie was much better even if she was still fussy and cried from time to time. Elijah was a very good brother and every time his sister become sad, he started to interact with her and try to cheer her up. I took them and went downstairs where the rest of my kids Jacob, Jason, Hannah, Gabriel, Dylan, Emma and Emily were already eating with their dad drinking his coffee. I put them in their baby chairs and started to feed them.

- Stop thinking about this. - I said and hit Morgan behind the neck making him grumble as he looked at me - Today you have a birthday and I don't want you to think about Peter, Lana or their Mysterious Boss. Understand?

- Yes, my boss. - Morgan said making the army's greeting to make me mad.

I stared at him angrily but he just smirked at me. I rolled my eyes continuing to feed the babies. After some time everyone was ready with their food and they even helped put all dishes in the sink.