66)

His hand moved down to my belly, and I smiled toward his neck. I blow a little air making him giggle and he wrapped his arms around me bringing me closer to me. I was almost lying on top of him, but I don't think he minded. It was already evening, and Morgan and I had gone to bed, but we couldn't sleep. On the other hand, Jacob, Jason, Hannah, Gabriel, Dylan, Emma, ​​Emily, Charlie, and Elijah slept in a room next to us tired from the whole day spent in games, pranks and so on.

- If I knew Roland existed, maybe it would never have happened. - Morgan spoke, and I looked up at him - I could have raised my nephew properly, not lived a life brainwashed by Ryan's lies and manipulations.

- It's not your fault. No one knew he had a son. - I calmed him down and rubbed his neck - Everything will be fine.

- What if there are more people in the world, part of my family and I do not even suspect. What if they think they're just left behind like Roland and want revenge in the future? - Morgan announced his fears.

- Then we'll search the world and find everyone. We will not leave anyone. - I answered and kissed Morgan - They are still part of the family.

Morgan nodded barely already lost in his mind. I couldn't help with anything except to hug him and held him closer to me while we were sleeping.

I woke up first from both of us and smiled looking at how my husband sleeping peacefully. I wanted to this continues forever, but it couldn't. I stood up and I stretched before walking into the room next to us. Jacob, Jason, Hannah, and Gabriel were arguing and fight with their pillows while Dylan, Emma and Emily watch them amused and were laughing. I coughed and all my kids looked at me.

- It was their fault. – Hannah yelled – They kept farting and laughing.

- What about you, sunshine? – Jason crossed his arms – You aren't innocent.

- You were belching three times and laughed at us for being disgusting. – Jacob growled.

- No, I am not. – my girl whine, clearly lying.

- Yes, you are. – Gabriel yelled and hit her with his pillow – LIAR.

- As interested is to watch you argue about something stupid, I can't let that happen. I know you had disagreements, but you are siblings. When I and your dad won't be with you, you have to learn how to overcome your different characters and personalization to work together. – I said.

- Don't leave us, mom. – Dylan jumped from his bed running to me.

- I won't leave you, I promise. – I said, huffing my son's hair, and looked at my kids who get closer – Оne day I and your dad won't be near you and you had to stick together.

- Our family motto. – Emma chuckled and jumped in the excitement that she remembers it – Always and forever.

- Yes, this is our family motto, and we have to follow it. – I said and hug all my kids – Now go wash your teeth and get change.

- Yes, mom. – Emily answered before her siblings and ran to the bathroom.

The rest run after her and I rolled my eyes. They will be a disaster. I walked to the two cribs where Charlie and Elijah were. My baby daughter laughed happily seeing me and immediately made grabbing hands towards me while my baby son smiled happily biting his fist looking so innocently behind that cunning smile. I took my daughter putting on the changing table and I turned to take my son when I saw Morgan had taken him and was tickling him.

- I thought you are sleeping. – I said confused changing my baby.

Morgan did the same thing with the other baby and smiled towards me:

- I can't sleep without you, love.

- Cheesy. – I laughed and took my daughter in my arms – Don't flirt with me in front of the kids.

- Oh, sorry. – he said taking our son in his hands as he whispered loud enough so I can hear – Number one how to loop a girl is to flirt with her. Always work.

I hit Morgan making him pout while the babies laughed sweetly. My other kids walked to and frowned in confusion wanting to know what they missed.

We walked downstairs and we sat on one of the tables eating like a big family. They were other kids here, but despite that, I could see my kids' sparks in their eyes, they stayed with us until they were ready with breakfast and then run to meet and make new friends.

I looked around watching them make friends and smiled happily. Taylor and Rebecca walked to us and sat next to in front of me and Morgan with big smiles.

- What's going on with you two? – Morgan asked confused.

- Today our little girl mention she had a crush on one of your kids. – Rebecca laughed and winked – Guess who?

I laughed realizing what she meant. I looked in that direction and I saw Emma was giving one candy bar to Ruby making her smile shyly. Emily on the other hand was talking with one small boy around her age who was jumping happily. Jacob and Jason talked with some boys and girls. Hannah had found friends too alongside Gabriel and Dylan. I was so happy for my kids but then I remember how Ryan was jealous of Morgan and now Roland is doing the same thing. I wanted to change this path and don't let my kids do the same mistake.

I had to talk with Morgan about that, but I was sure he will listen to me. He always did and I knew he would do anything for his kids to stop them from doing the same mistakes, we had done.

- What we will do for your nephew, Morgan? – Taylor asked leaning on his hand.

- I don't know. – Morgan sighed – Try to understand what his plan is and stopped him before he killed my family.

- How will we do that? – Rebecca asked scratching her temple.

- We will use our friend Peter. – I said smiling cunningly and looked at Morgan who raised his eyebrow – Come with me. I have an idea how to do it.