12)

I groaned in pain and opened my eyes. I was tied up to a chair with roped and I had a rag on my mouth. Peter was staying in front of me and sighed when our eyes met.

- Look, I didn't want to do this, but I don't have another choice. - he said.

I mumble something through the rag trying to show him I am willing to speak. Peter walked closer to me and put down the rag.

- Help. - I screamed but Peter slushed me.

- Don't scream, please. I promise I let you go, but we first need Morgan to come. No one will get hurt. - Peter said - Now I will take my hand and we will talk.

He moved his hand and I looked around trying to find a way out but there was nothing. I looked back at Peter who was looking at me sadly.

- Don't look at me like that. You don't deserve pity. - I growled.

- I know I did some terrible things that don't worth forgiveness and I lied multiple times, but I do regret it now. That is why I have given Elijah to you. - Peter said and took the chair sitting in front of me - I wouldn't have been the perfect dad even if tried hard and now with my new boss, Elijah would have been in constant danger.

- Who is your boss? - I asked.

- I don't know. I am telling the truth. - Peter said truthfully.

- Okay then what do you know about him? - I asked instead.

- That's a problem. He is always hiding in the dark and I can't see his face. - Peter answered and leaned forward - Do you trust me?

- Not so much, but you do say the truth. So, I don't know. - I explained myself.

- No, problem. I deserved that. - Peter shrugged it off.

I heard gunshots and Peter stood. He released me and I looked at him confused. Morgan entered the room and grabbed Peter hitting him on the wall.

- Stop, he is the reason I am free. - I said stopping Morgan from hitting him.

- He kidnapped you. - Morgan growled.

- I didn't have a choice. - Peter cried - You have 5 minutes before my boss comes. Run away from here.

Morgan frowned not believing him at all, but I do. I grabbed Morgan and pulled him out of the building. The moment we were in a safe place, Morgan pulled me hugging me.

- I missed you, Elena. I was so terrified when you disappeared. - Morgan spoke.

- Now tell me did we win? - I asked smiling.

Morgan laughed and kissed me.

...........

Peter choked and tried to stand but someone put his leg on his back pinning him down. The darkness in the room was perfectly hiding the person's face and Peter couldn't see it even if he tried.

- Why? - the person yelled.

- I didn't want them to get hurt. Especially Elena. - Peter answered - I thought we can befriend them.

- What a stupid.... - the person started to yell, but then laughed happily - Amazing idea. Once you befriend them, I can know everything that happens, and I will strike them in the most inappropriate moment.

Peter tried to rise slightly, but the person pinned him once again.

- Stay down, Peter. You know the rules. No moving before I left the room. - the person said and left the room.

Peter stayed on the ground and the moment he heard the door closing he sat gloomily and devastated.

...........

The moment I entered the house Jacob, Jason, Hannah, Gabriel, Dylan, Emma, and Emily run to me hugging Morgan and me. I kissed each of my kids' temples and I noticed Agatha coming towards me with Charlie and Elijah. I took the two babies who made grabbing hands towards me.

- You two were amazing at the auditioning. It is pity you didn't have a chance to do it now. - Agatha said.

- We can show you what the song would have looked like if we sing together. - I said and glanced at Morgan- Would you like to?

Morgan nodded as he took his guitar and sat on the chair. I walked next to him and put an arm on his shoulder. He sang the whole song on the finals creating the excuse that I suddenly get sick, and I have to go back home. He won second place.

We sang the song together and the kids clapped happily as they liked the song. Agatha also cheered us up and even Bella howled happily.