38)

After some time after our "argument", I searched for my husband. He was in the school garage and was he was fixing something on the car. He was just in shorts, and he was completely naked above. I bit my lip to see how well the light shone on his body.

The tattoo on his waist gleamed in the light and looked as if it had been sprinkled with brocade. His second tattoo on the arm, which was starting from his shoulder to his wrist, looked more beautiful too.

- You are staring. – Morgan spoke and stopped looking at me with a smirk.

- I wasn't staring. – I rolled my eyes and walked to him – While we were angry at each other, I was able to check the security cameras. You were right. – he grinned and opened his mouth to say something, but I stopped him – Don't say "I am always right" or something like that.

Morgan closed his mouth still grinning. The mischievous spark in his eyes got brighter and I swear he was thinking something inappropriate. He left the tool and hugged me around the waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and he said:

- So are we now on good terms or do I have to get back your trust?

It was obvious he was sarcastic referring to our false argument in the room a few hours ago. I chuckled as I couldn't resist myself and pecked his lip.

- We are on good terms. – I said and Morgan nodded before bringing me for a kiss.

I smiled under the kiss and return it slowly while Morgan was more passionately it. I tried to stay calm because Morgan could carry away with it if I match up with him. I separated making him pout and showed pitiful puppy eyes. I smiled at this and step back from him.

- Repair the car and you will get three kisses. – I said pointing to the car.

- Are you blackmailing me? – Morgan accused me.

- No, think of it like a challenge and the winner received a gift. – I explained crossing my arms with a smug smile.

Morgan looked at the car and then back at me nodding. I got back to the kids. Jacob, Jason, Hannah, Gabriel, Dylan, Emma and Emily were sitting on the carpet together with Charlie and Elijah laying next to them. One teacher was sitting with them and reading them a book. The book seemed interesting since they were listening carefully. The teacher noticed me and smiled at me inviting me.

- Mom, tell us a story. - Jacob grinned.

- Yeah, mom. Please. - Dylan begged.

- Okay. - I said and I sat in the place where the teacher was sitting.

She left and I took Charlie and Elijah in my lap. They smiled and waited patiently for me.

- What story do you want? - I asked.

- A love story. - Hannah answered.

- With fighting too. - Gabriel added.

- I have one story in mind. - I said - But are you sure you want to hear it.

- Yes, yes. - Emma and Emily said harmonically.

I told them a story about a beautiful woman meeting a handsome man who is a spy. I didn't mention names and the kids didn't ask. I told them the story of Morgan and me, summarized of course as some details were missed.

Somewhere during the middle of the story, I heard applause and I turned to see Morgan walking toward us. He sat next to me with a smile and turned to the kids:

- Would you allow me to continue the story?

- Yes, we ended with the young couple having their four kid. - Jason allowed.

Morgan nodded and continued the story. I added something from time to time and for the first time in a long time, I felt peace. I didn't have to watch my back constantly and be scared that someone will hurt me and my family.

Until I realized it was an evening and the kids happily slept in their room. I walked in after checking them and I noticed Morgan on the bed. He seemed tired but widened seeing that I am wearing only underwear.

- Elena. - he gulped as he didn't have any words - Why?

- It is easy to be taken like that. - I said sitting on the bed.

Morgan's eyes glimmered making his blue-green eyes even brighter than before. He pushed me onto the bed kissing me passionately. I turned him back taking control.