37)

His laughter filled the silence in the room and I grinned happily. We both lay on the bed in our room with me on top of Morgan. I was kissing his neck making him laugh or moan.

- Elena, stop. – he chuckled and I leaned back staring at him – Hey, beautiful.

- Hey. – I smiled back and pecked his lip – I missed you.

- I was here the whole time. – Morgan laughed rubbing my back with his hand.

- You know what I mean. – I frowned and he sighed – At least now you are okay. Rebecca was able to cure you with the antidote of the poison found in your blood causing you headaches.

Morgan hummed smiling at me and looked at the ceiling. He smirked mischievously, looking back at me, and stood up holding me in his arms. He walked out of the room. I laughed wrapping my arms around his neck and asked:

- What are you doing?

Morgan just chuckled still walking through the forest until we reached the lake. He let me step on the ground and he looked around with a charming smile.

- This was the first time I was here alone with you, and I felt the undying love we shared. - he said and turned to me - I love you.

- I love you too. - I smiled - Now can we get back inside? It's cold.

- Okay. But I have to do something. - Morgan said and kneeled in front of me making me confused - I know that sometimes I am an asshole, and I was temporarily brainwashed, but would you consider remarrying me.

- Yes. - I laughed and grabbed making him stand up - My little dumb boy.

Morgan scoffed but there was a smile on his face. I wrapped my arms around his neck and jumped wrapping my legs around his waist. He held me and asked:

- Why did you do that?

- I thought that since you bring me here, you can carry me back to the room. - I shrugged off.

Morgan let my legs fall and I pouted but he took me again in his hold for the bride's side.

- This way it will be comfortable to hold you. The koala hug is dangerous. –

Morgan explained walking to the school.

- I agree that it's more comfortable. - I said putting my head on his shoulder.

- Don't fall asleep. – Morgan whined and I closed my eyes – Elena.

I pretended to be asleep and heard Morgan growl in displeasure. He took me into the room and threw me into the bedroom. This made me open my eyes and looked at him confused, but he just grinned and lay down next to me.

- You are lucky you are cute. – I said rubbing his tattoo on the waist.

- And maybe because you love me. – Morgan added with a smile.

I pretended that I am thinking making him frown. I resisted my smile and said:

- No, only because you are cute. - I ran my hand through the bangs of his hair - And because of that.

- So I'm lucky because I'm cute and I have slicked bangs on one side? - Morgan concluded nervously.

I burst out laughing as I couldn't help myself and I kissed him on the mouth removing the nervousness from him. I snuggled into it and fell asleep. My favourite place.

In the morning I was awake by my alarm, but for the first time, I didn't want to wake up. I was next to my lover, and I dint want to move. I felt Morgan rubbing my waist. I touched his neck with my nose. I exhaled, tickling him and he finally laughed ticklishly. I leaned back smiling victoriously and he opened his eyes rubbing them.