72)

- Wait. – I said and Morgan looked at me still pointing the gun at the man who was trembling – We can't kill him.

- We don't have a choice, Princess. These are the orders. – Morgan sighed looking back at the man.

- I know, but there has to be another way. Right? – I asked and Morgan lower his gun.

The man stood up confused staring at us before running out, but at that moment spies from the Garmadon spy organization entered the room. They grabbed the man stopping him from going anyone. Mrs Garmadon entered the room and snapped her finger pointing to the couple still sleeping on our bed. Her spies grabbed them too and left. I took off the face changer and wig staring at the woman confused. Morgan took off his face changer and asked:

- What are you doing here?

- I just tested you. I knew you two will take him and get him here, but I wanted to make sure if you will kill him. – Mrs Garmadon explained and crossed her arm – I had to be sure that the darkness in you, Morgan, won't take over.

- Does this mean this was a trick? The man, the mobsters? – I questioned.

- No, that was the real. – Mrs Garmadon nodded and smiled sincerely – I will help you with Roland. My best spies will move to one hotel near your headquarters and will wait for a word from you.

- Thank you. – I smiled and the woman nodded leaving the room.

I closed the door with a sigh and turned to Morgan. He had an amused smile on his face shaking his head slightly.

- Now let's take off your contact lenses. – I said walking to him.

- Why? I think I am cute like that. – Morgan teased me – Don't you like me with these eyes?

- No, but if you want you can go and take them yourself. – I raised my arms in surrender, and I was about to go to the bathroom when he stopped me.

- Okay! Fine. – Morgan said and rubbed my hand – Do you think the baby needs a bath?

I laughed at this comment and rubbed my stomach thinking. I leaned forwards kissing his cheek and whispered:

- His mom does need a bath.

..................

Peter coughed slightly trying to not forget what he knows. He looked at the woman who was leaning on the table watching him with interest. Lana didn't seem amused by him fighting the serum, but she was indeed interested to form him trying to get rid of the ropes. She waited for him patiently to get rid of the ropes, but Peter for now was struggling with this.

Peter struggled against the ropes but couldn't get out of them and groaned. Lana sighed, folded her arms, and said:

- You know. You have a huge potential to be a villain, but you are a soft guy.

- How do you know? You don't even know me? - Peter shouted.

- On the contrary, I do know you. Roland and I watched you the whole time you paid others money to do your job. - Lana explained and waved slightly, grinning slightly -That was one of the most impressive things for me, but then you seemed to lose your purpose.

- What do you mean? - Peter asked.

- You tell me. You wanted to kill Morgan, but you didn't want to hurt Elena. Then you started dating Alexandra and then you got engaged. When there was a chance for a happy life, you continued to fight for Elena, still trying to kill Morgan for continuing your father's legacy. - Lana said and thought - Then Roland had an idea once. The moment you had been fired; he gave you one of my experimental serums without you knowing. Slowly he started manipulating you from time to time.

- What? No, this is unbelievable. - Peter shouted.

- I am not lying here. - Lana laughed slightly - You were about to kill Morgan and even Elena a few times, but suddenly after being rescued by my boss, you start to feel guilty.

- I do not believe you. - Peter shook his head.

- Okay, don't believe me. - Lana raised her hands, surrendering - But I'm not done here yet.

She took the injection of the mysterious green liquid and approached the boy. He beat the injection in his neck, causing him to ache painfully.

.................

Morgan drove the car in front of the open gate and drove to the small parking lot. I got out of the car and saw the gate close.

Morgan got out of the car, locked it, and grinned. I heard happy screams and turned to see Jacob, Jason, Hannah, Gabriel, Dylan, Emma and Emily running towards me and Morgan. We hugged them instantly and I kissed them, making them laugh. Tristan left the mansion holding Charlie and Elijah, who were already holding out their hands to us. I took them from him and they immediately huddled inside me. Morgan kissed their heads and looked at Tristan.

- Thank you for watching them. - Morgan said.

- No problems. We played with their paintball guns. - Tristan explained - Did you manage to make a deal with them?

- Yes. - I said without taking out all the details - And now I want to spend time with my children.