8)

I woke up and stretch through Morgan to see what time it was. It was early in the morning around 7:30. I sat stretching again and heard a moan behind me. I turned and saw Morgan awake.

- Come on, get up. Breakfast will not be made alone. - I told him, patting him on the stomach.

- Can't Agatha make breakfast? - Morgan snorted.

We decided to stay a bit with Agatha until the puppies grow up a bit so that there are no problems with our trip. I lay back in bed, but this time on top of Morgan.

- It's not a bad idea, but I think the kids will prefer your pancakes. - I said and kissed him - I want them too.

Morgan shook his head, and I showed pitiful eyes. He sighed nodding his head and I pecked his lips happy before standing up from him. We walked downstairs, but the moment I entered the kitchen amazing smell touched my nose. Agatha had made waffles, pancakes, and brownies. She was still doing the pancakes and she smiled seeing us.

- It wasn't necessary. – I said smiling shyly.

- It was a pleasure for me. After all, we are family, in some way. – Agatha said.

- Oh, my God. – Morgan moaned and I looked at him seeing he tried one of the brownies – This is so good.

- Thanks. – Agatha chuckled – I hope the kids like it too.

I tried the brownies, and it was delicious. I wouldn't have done more beautiful brownies even if I followed the instruction. After a few minutes, I woke up the kids and they immediately attacked the food. Agatha helped me with feeding Elijah while I was feeding Charlie.

- This is amazing. – Gabriel said – Thank you, Agatha.

- Thank you, Agatha. – Jacob, Jason, Hannah, Dylan, Emma, and Emily said too.

Bella walked into the kitchen, but she couldn't eat our food so she got her dog food. She went back to her puppies, who were one week now.

Later I was playing with Emma, Emily, Charlie, and Elijah on the small playing blanket while Jacob, Jason, Hannah, Gabriel, and Dylan had a Nerf war in the living room. It was nice watching them fight like that and I think everything started with a candy bar.

Suddenly a strange feeling overwhelmed me. The same feeling, I always have when Morgan was hurt. It was something like a prediction.

I walked into the garage where he was and was repairing something in the car. I saw Morgan on the ground unconscious and over him one masked man who was just going to stab him. I ran to him pushing the person away from him and the masked man ran before I was able to do something. I kneel over Morgan and put my hands on his cheek.

- Morgan, c'mon wake up. - I said rubbing his cheek, but he didn't react.

On the right side of his head, he had blood and I got terrified it can be something very serious. I succeeded to get him in the living room and the kids looked at me scared. I put Morgan on the sofa and Agatha appeared with first aid as she saw me dragging him from the garage.

- What happened? - she asked while cleaning his wound.

- I don't know. - I said as my voice was trembling - I got that weird feeling that he is in trouble, and when I went to see I found him like that with a man trying to kill him.

- Okay. I think we have to make Oracle check him for severe damages, but I think he will be okay. - Agatha said.

I nodded and tried to calm down my kids who were scared for their father. Agatha used one small robot for Oracle's body, and we understood that Morgan except for the bad bloody wound on his head and maybe headache there was nothing else serious.

After two hours I saw Morgan start to stir and I went to him. I sat and he gave me a faint smile holding his arm. I took it squeezing in relief and asked:

- Do you remember what happened?

- Not so much. - Morgan sighed and put his other arm on his head groaning in pain.

- Oracle checked you. You don't have severe damage. Only wound and a migraine. - I explained.

- Hooray. - Morgan said sarcastically and I leaned down giving him a small kiss on the lips – Mhm, that helped a little with the pain.

- Can you sit? – I asked him, smiling.

I helped him to stand and looked at his sutured wound to the temple. Morgan was a little dizzy, and I left him to sit so I could go and take painkillers. I walked back. Bella had come to check on him and Morgan stroked her thoughtfully. I sat down next to him and gave him water with a painkiller. He drank it and sighed with relief. Bella licked him to make him laugh and went back to her puppies.

- Where are the children? - Morgan asked.

- Jacob, Jason, and Hannah have lessons while Gabriel and Dylan play in the room. Emma, Emily, Charlie, and Elijah, on the other hand, are asleep. - I answered - They were very worried about you.

- I guess so. I have no idea what happened. - Morgan said - The last thing I remembered I told you I was going there and starting work, but then someone hit me because I lost consciousness.

- The important thing is that you are fine. - I told him.

Morgan nodded rubbing his temple and I hugged him trying to reassure him as well as I was able to. He was nauseous and I see he was tired. I stood up to him making him look at me confused and I pushed him to lie down on the sofa again. I sat down next to him again and rubbed his cheek.

- Try to get some sleep. You will feel better. - I said, and Morgan didn't resist at all, closing his eyes.