46)

We spend most of the time with them playing games and then having lunch. After a few more entertaining moments, the kids have fallen asleep. And our guests come.

- Look, the famous Salvatore brothers. - Morgan chuckled.

- Nice to meet you too, Curse. - Trent said with his mischievous smile.

- So what was so important to spend all most five hours driving from our amazing mansion? – Frank asked sarcastically.

- Come. – I said and walked to the kitchen – This will be a long story.

- Whenever there is a whiskey, I will listen. – Frank mumbled sitting on one of the chairs.

I poured three glasses of whiskey and placed them on the table. Trent and Frank immediately drank their whiskey and sighed with delight. Morgan also tasted the whiskey but did not do the same as the two mobsters. I sat next to him and the two mobsters looked at us with sly smiles.

- Who is the head of the Curse spy organization? - Frank asked, sipping his whiskey.

- We are both leaders. - I answered looking at Morgan.

- Let's cut the familiarity. – Morgan said and leaned forward – We need two cunning brothers who can solve what's going on in this complex.

- What exactly is going on here? – Trent asked interested.

Morgan and I spend 15 minutes or so explaining everything we have faced up with since we last saw them, of course missing more details for our family nights, games with kids and Morgan's condition. The two mobster brothers were slipping from their whiskey listening carefully and after the story ended, they looked at each other.

- So, would you help us? – Morgan asked crossing his arms.

- Of course, we will help, but we want something in return. – Frank said drinking his whiskey in one gulp.

I looked a little scared towards Morgan and he glanced at me too. I had a feeling we discussed telepathically but we couldn't. We just knew each other very well and knew what the other was thinking. I sighed, realizing we had no choice and saw Morgan raise one eyebrow, apparently trying to figure out what I had decided.

- What do you want in return? - I asked, addressing the two mobster brothers.

- Nothing terrible, calm down. - Frank laughed, and I noticed with my peripheral vision that Trent was looking at him a little confused - We've known each other for a few months now, and we've helped you when we need you. In return, your spies helped us cover our tracks from another spy organization. For us and for you, family is the most important thing and I thought that if we unite, we will be stronger.

- Wouldn't that be a little dangerous? What if other people find out? - Morgan folded his arms cautiously.

- I know, but it won't happen. You will not take part in our illegal actions and we in your spies, but when one needs the other, we will help each other. - Trent explained with his brother nodding.

- I guess so. How will this unification happen? - I asked.

- Tattoos. - Frank and Trent said at the same time.

I looked at Morgan once again, but he nodded agreeing. I sighed nodding as well looking at the two mobsters. Frank and Trent smiled with their mischievous smiles before standing up and walking to their cars.

- Are we still sure that we want tattoos of mobster gangs? – I asked wanting to know what exactly his thoughts are.

- If we want to understand what's going on in this complex and get help to stop Peter and Lana, we don't have many choices here. – Morgan explained looking at me.

I heard the door open behind us and I turned seeing that Frank and Trent holding a tattoo machine.