70)

I was leaning on the seat looking through the car window bored while Morgan was driving focused on the road.

- Maybe we can have a private jet. It will be faster. – I thought all loud.

- And who will drive the private jet? We have to think about that. – Morgan replied and I looked at him – This person, after all, will know our secrets and hat to be trustworthy.

- Nothing money can do. – I said with a shrug.

- Roland will think about that and will sabotage us by paying the pilot to kill us. With a car is safer and at least you know who drives. – Morgan explained.

- Okay, you are right. – I rolled my eyes making Morgan grin - Do not rejoice or I will cause a car accident.

- Okay, madam. – Morgan blew a small kiss looked at me for a second and looked back at the road.

Finally, we arrived at the Garmadon spy organization and one of the spies came to us. He took us to the office where Mrs Garmadon was staying in front of one window. She smiled seeing us through the reflection and turned smiling at us. The spy exited, and Morgan and I were left alone with her.

- How do I owe your arrival? - she asked.

- We need help. One man wants to kill us, and we need help to stop him. We thought you could help us. - I explained.

The woman turned and smiled slyly. Looking at her, I knew or rather was sure, that she would want something in return.

- Can we help each other together? You still owe me a deal. - she said.

- What? We have helped you in the past and you have helped us. We're even. -Morgan shouted.

- No, no. I just wanted to stop my villain and he appeared to be involved with you. We did not help. - Mrs Garmadon explained - Do you want our help or not?

Morgan and I looked at each other. We seemed like we are talking to each other telepathically and then we looked at the woman. We needed their help, and if we had to do something to have them on our side, we had to do it. I sighed and nodded. Mrs Garmadon smiled cunningly and walked to her desk taking one folder. She checked maybe to see if it is a truthful document and gave it to us:

- This man was a former spy, but he decided to betray us by revealing some secrets to our enemies. We want you to stop him before he revealed more secrets.

- You want us to arrest him and returned him here? – I asked confused looking at the woman.

- No. I want you to kill him. – Mrs Garmadon replied without emotion.

I stared at her and then back at Morgan, who just sighed. I nodded my head unsure, but the woman clapped her hands enthusiastically and gave us some of their spy gadgets.

Morgan got interested in the spy glasses and took them. While the tech expert was explaining their functions including face recognition, secret camera, microphone, magnifying glass and renegade vision, Morgan used the glasses using all the features. But the moment he looked at me with them, I noticed that he was raising his eyebrows. He smiled playfully and I noticed what he was doing. I grabbed my glasses and said:

- I think I'll wear them.

He came to his senses and smiled apologetically. Mrs Garmadon burst out laughing, realizing what Morgan was looking at, and gestured to the spy gadget expert to continue. Morgan and I got in the car and went to the place where the meeting between the traitor spy and the organization's enemies would take place.