7)

Each of us had a special job to do. I, Jacob, Jason, and Hannah were reading the letters while Gabriel and Dylan with the help of Oracle were trying to figure out the photo. Emma and Emily were playing with Elijah and Charlie while Morgan was trying to figure out the knife with a family crest on it.

- Nothing. These letters only explain how someone is thankful for something but no other details. - I sighed.

- Oracle can't find anything too. - Gabriel said.

Morgan stayed quiet watching the knife. I stood and walked to him putting my hand on his shoulder.

- I have a feeling I have seen this crest before, but I can't remember. – Morgan answered and glanced at me – Did you find something unusual in the letters?

- No, that's the problem. Normal letters. – I sighed rubbing my temple.

- But why did she hide them? – Morgan asked himself and took the picture – Wait a second.

Morgan put a picture with his back to it and took a pencil, scribbling on his back. I was going to ask him what he was doing when I saw traces of dots and lines appear.

- The Morse code. - I realized, and Morgan nodded.

After a while and with the help of the children who helped and learned quickly, we understood what the secret code was saying.

- I'm a spy from your family's older generation. There are many more people like me in this city. They will appear when the time comes. - I read.

- But who are these people? - Hannah asked confused.

- For example, I am. - I heard Agatha's voice and turned to see that she came in - I'm glad we finally met properly.

- Why didn't you say so before? Why were you hiding until now? - Morgan asked angrily, standing up.

- Boisterous and impulsive like his father. - Agatha grinned - Your father was an incredible spy. When you were born, he decided to make the world a better place for you, so the people who were older than him and wanted to change scenery decided to scatter around the cities so that we could both find new spies and help you, Morgan from the shadows.

- But you didn't help us? - I was confused - Or are you?

- We helped even with minimal things. Who do you think sent new spies ready to work for you? - Agatha answered - I also helped now. Quite by accident, I came across a picture of your old friend Peter. He turned out to be alive, and I sent the picture to your headquarters to be examined. – she tapped her chin thinking – I think the boy named Tristan wanted to find more information before he mentions it to you.

I took a deep breath trying to process everything, but I heard small sobbing and I walked to the blanket on the ground where Charlie and Elijah were laying. I took them in my hands and their sob stopped. They only wanted attention.

- Who else is in this old spy generation? – Morgan asked, his voice soft and calm.

- I can't tell you, little wolf. Any one of us had a secret identity and I can't compromise them without their permission. – Agatha smiled sincerely – But I tell you this, Morgan, you are an amazing leader who showed his spies friendship, kindness and even your dark sides, but you never give up on them. – she smiled as she looked around us and the kids – Just like you don't give up on your family. I can bravely say that Morgan is the leader, but I have a feeling that Elena you are a true leader. You hold Morgan's heart and keep him good. I have seen what's happening in your spy organization especially in the Curse Family when we allow the darkness to overcome, and I have to admit it gets ugly. – she smiled happily – You two are amazing separated, but together you two are greater. Don't forget that.

I saw how Morgan smiled sadly, but I knew he was getting emotional for mentioning his family. This was a wound that was still healing, and I went to him bumping my shoulder with his. Morgan glanced at me with teary blue-green eyes trying to be strong.

- Now after you hear my long speech what is the next thing in your plan? – Agatha asked with a big warming smile.

- I.... We didn't have another plan. – Morgan answered a little overwhelmed apparently from everything.

- I think we need a little family alone and then we will decide. – I spoke and Agatha nodded exiting the room.

I put Charlie and Elijah in the baby crib and put my hands on Morgan's cheek making him look at me. He nodded he was okay, but I knew he wasn't. After all, a woman appeared and claimed that she knew your parent before you were born is a big deal.

I left him to be alone for a few minutes while I made sure the kids are okay and everything was secured. No one knew when someone will come, and I wanted to be sure nothing will surprise us.

I let Jacob, Jason, Hannah, Gabriel, Dylan, Emma, and Emily play in the playroom and Charlie and Elijah slept in their room, I went to Morgan's creative and music room. He was sitting on his chair drawing while listening to music. I could see he was a little gloomy and I got closer to him. I took off his headphones and he jumped scared but relax seeing me.

- Is everything okay? – I questioned him, sitting in his lap and he opened his mouth – But don't say you are okay, because you are not.

Morgan sighed wrapping his arms around my waist as kept looking at me with his eyes. I put my arms around his neck, and he said:

- I didn't expect that friends of my parents would live around and help all these years, without me noticing. I am a little shocked, but that isn't the reason why I am gloomy. – Morgan answered and started rubbing my back – I just can't believe that after our fight with Peter, he survived. I thought I finally got rid of him.

- It seems you aren't. – I chuckled trying to joke with him, but that didn't work out because he frowned – Morgan, hey, this time we won't do the same mistake and we will defeat him this time forever.

Suddenly I heard Bella barking and we went to see what was going on, but I didn't expect this. The kitchen was burning, and the fire was entering the living room. Both I and Morgan ran upstairs. I grabbed Charlie and Elijah and ran outside with Jacob, Jason, Hannah, and Gabriel running terrified behind me. Morgan exited the house holding Dylan, Emma and Emily.

- Bella and the puppies. – the kids cried.

- I will go back. – Morgan said.

- I am coming with you. – I said at the moment Agatha appeared terrified and give her the babies.

- No, stay here. They need their mom. – Morgan stopped me and ran inside the burning house.

- What happened? – Agatha asked confused.

- I don't know. The fire appeared out of a sudden. – I said terrified.

I heard the fire department coming and turned to see. The cars stopped and the firefighters ran inside after I told them Morgan and our dogs were inside. I noticed that our neighbours were approaching to see what was going on, but I was only worried about Morgan.

The firefighters came out and he was alive and well, but he was breathing all the harmful gases and he needed oxygen ...

I sat in the fire truck next to Morgan, who was breathing through the oxygen mask and with Charlie and Elijah on my lap. Dylan, Emma, and Emily sat next to me, looking at our house. Jacob, Jason, Hannah, and Gabriel stood in front of us, also looking at the house. We had lost almost everything in the fire without the stroller and the car, which were the garage, which, thank God, had been separated from the house, and also the kids had managed to grab their favourite toys before they left. Bella was also rescued with her puppies and she was currently in a cage with them.

My whole family was alive and well, but unfortunately, our house wasn't. That meant we had to go back to headquarters.