60)

I pushed the stroller where Charlie and Elijah were playing with their toys and walked forward watching my other children. Jacob, Jason, and Hannah rode bicycles, riding forward, but if they drove away, they stopped waiting for us. Gabriel and Dylan rode skateboards, and Emma and Emily rode scooters with Ruby.

Rebecca walked next to me and watched the scene, too, smiling with a big smile.

- Why are you smiling like that? - I asked, laughing.

- I wonder in my mind how you manage to cope with nine children, and sometimes alone. - Rebecca replied, looking at me.

- It's not as difficult as it seems. Jacob, Jason, Hannah and Gabriel are already doing a lot on their own. Dylan is also advancing at a rapid pace. As well as Emma and Emily, who already manage to get dressed and put on the shoes themselves. - I explained and looked at my babies - Charlie and Elijah are still tiny, but as I watch they are progressing at a fast pace. They are learning to crawl now.

- Full house. - Rebecca laughed and thought - I'm not planning a second child yet, but I think Ruby is very happy to have your children as friends.

- They quickly became friends with them, especially with my little girls. – I answered, tracking each child where he was and whether he was injured, but everything was fine.

- And where is Morgan? - Rebecca asked.

- He went to catch Lana once and for all. I hope he succeeds. - I said, hoping it would happen.

...........

Morgan looked with disgust towards the bar. The bar Lana had decided to hang out at was quite crowded and it was impossible to see who was doing what. Morgan sighed and entered through the wooden door. Loud music instantly hit his ears and he had the feeling that he was stunned. Some people danced drunkenly, others kissed hungrily at the tables, and others sold or bought drugs.

Morgan looked around and then saw her.

Lana danced on the dance floor without remorse and was visibly drunk. Morgan pulled out a small chip and placed it on his temple. He pressed the button and his face changed immediately. He went inside the bar and immediately began flirting with Lana. He eventually was forced to kiss her and buy her more drinks to get her sleepy.

.............

I was just sitting on the couch when the door slammed open. I jumped to my feet holding my pistol but relaxed when I saw it was Morgan. He had slung Lana over his shoulder and carried it like a sack of flour. He left her on the couch and sighed.

- The worst mission. I had to flirt with her and kiss her. - he made a disgusting grimace – Terrible, a terrible decision.

- Is she better at kissing than I am? - I asked, crossing my arms in jealousy.

- No, you are the best. - Morgan flirted and kissed me on the lips - Would you lock her in the cell while I take a bath?

I nodded and he walked away still making the disgusting grimace. I took Lana downstairs and tied it to the hanging chain from the ceiling. She had no chance of escaping because she could neither reach the ground nor have access to any weapons.

I went upstairs and went to our bedroom with Morgan just in time to see him come out of our bathroom only in a towel from the waist down. I could see his sculpted and muscular body. His tattoos now shone incredibly, and I pursed my lips trying to resist. He approached me and touched my chin, shifting my gaze to his eyes.

- You know ... I had to drink a lot with Lana until I could make her lose consciousness. - Morgan said and smiled playfully - From so much alcohol in my body, I'm boiling with energy.

I smiled at what he meant and listened to hear the children make a noise. The moment I was sure they were okay and were playing, I grabbed Morgan by the head and brought our lips together. I could feel him smiling, but that didn't stop him from reacting.

He pushed me onto the bed, taking off my pants without stopping the kiss. We both stopped to catch our breath and I removed my T-shirt, leaving only my underwear. Morgan grabbed the quilt, wrapping us, and brought our lips together once again.