26)

I woke up and rubbed my eyes. I slightly moved my head and I saw Morgan was starting to wake up too.

- Hey, babe. - I greeted him when he opened his eyes.

- Hey, love. - Morgan smiled and pecked my lip - I didn't sleep so better for months.

I smiled and I noticed the kids were waking up too. I immediately recognize that they will be hungry. After an afternoon nap, they always want a snack.

Rebecca had thought of that and entered the room holding a tray which had ten bottles coloured in different colours and with the names of the children.

She set the tray on the table and squatted in front of the children, who were already interested in looking at the bottles.

- We will play one game. To get a bottle of fruit smoothie, you must be able to answer a question from me. Only one can pass and no one can't help. - she said.

The children lined up. First was Jacob, followed by Jason, Hannah, Gabriel, Dylan, Emma and Emily.

- How many three times five is? - Rebecca asked.

- 15. - Jacob answered without thinking and took the award sitting on the pillow.

- Five times five is? - Rebecca asked.

- 25. - Jason replied and sat down next to his brother with a bottle.

- Can you read what this book says? - Rebecca asked our daughter, pointing to the book on the table.

- Good night stories with a lesson. - Hannah read and received the dream prize.

- How much is five plus five? - Rebecca asked Gabriel, who immediately looked at her fingers and replied:

- Ten.

- How old are you? - Rebecca asked Dylan, who immediately pointed 4 fingers saying it too - And how old are your older brothers?

My son showed me eight and took the award run to his brothers and sister.

- What's Elijah wearing right now? - Rebecca asked.

- Blue T-shirt, red pants. - Emma replied, scratching her hand and looking at his blue socks, not knowing the word - Blue Feet.

- Socks. - I corrected her, and she smiled at Rebecca, and she received the smoothie.

- What is Charlie wearing? - Rebecca asked the last child.

- Yellow T-shirt and yellow pants. - Emily answered and thought - White socks.

She took the smoothie and sat down with her siblings to drink. Rebecca handed Ruby a smoothie too with a small kiss as she sat with her friends drinking too.

- Thank you for this. They are very happy about that. - Morgan replied.

- There must be learning while playing. - Rebecca said and went to get two bottles of milk - This is for the little ones.

I smiled grateful to her, and she mumble something that seemed like "No problem."

Later the same day while the kids were playing between themselves, I walked around to see where Morgan is. He disappeared after the snack with the smoothies.

I walked into our bedroom and saw him sitting on the chair writing in his songbook, which was also a sketchbook and diary. He didn't notice me entering the room.

..................

Morgan stopped writing still not yet aware that Elena had come in and read what he had written.

Maybe my life isn't as easy as I thought so. I believed that I was born with a golden spoon, but I now realize that I am not. I am just that guy who was raised by spies and doesn't what real life is. Elena was born with a golden spoon. She is the luckiest of the two of us.

I wanted to find the villain and stopped this madness, but apparently, I only come back with a broken knee and ankle. I can't do anything so brilliant and perfect as before. I don't know what the reason is, but I know that I had something to fight for. I can't stop fighting until I am sure my family is fine. I won't surrender even if that means I have to die.

.............

- What are you writing? – I asked walking to him.

Morgan closed the book and smiled at me as I sat on his lap. I tried to open it, but he stopped me from putting my hands around his neck. He pulled me closer to him giving me a sweet kiss.

- Do I have to worry? – I laughed.

- Nothing to worry about. – Morgan smiled as he rubbed my hands – Do you want to lose on board games?

- I accept the challenge, but you will lose. – I said smiling.