63)

I felt relief as I stopped vomiting in the toilet, and I stood up. I cleaned my mouth and looked at myself in the mirror. It has been almost two weeks after

Frank and Trent Salvatore alongside their whole gang were killed.

The Mysterious Boss a few times tried to kill us, but he didn't succeed. We have been living in one of our secret bunkers for a week and a few days. The bunker had two rooms, a big dining room, a small kitchen and two toilets. On top of that, since yesterday I feel sick and today, I vomit for the second time in the morning. I sighed as one thought rush through my mind, and I decided to check. I took the pregnancy test and followed the instructions.

I waited a few minutes and then a huge surprise come. I couldn't believe it. I was pregnant. I was about to rush out of the room to say to my husband and my kids when I decided to surprise them. I took the pregnancy test, put it in one box and wrapped it with a ribbon. I walked into the dining room when my family was having breakfast.

I sat in front of Morgan smiling brightly. He swallowed his food and laugh:

- Why you are so happy today?

- No reason. – I chuckled and showed him the box – This for you. I hope you like it.

- A present. – Morgan asked confused taking the box and opening it.

I saw Jacob, Jason, Hannah, Gabriel, Dylan, Emma, and Emily trying to notice what I gave him. Morgan looked at me with so much joy that he could have exploded if he could. He left the box with the pregnancy test on the table and grabbed my face kissing me.

- What is that? – I heard Gabriel ask confused.

- A pregnancy test. – I answered, pushing the happy Morgan away, and looked at my kids – I am pregnant.

- Hooray. – Emma and Emily screamed happily.

- When can we see the baby? – Dylan asked confused making me laugh.

- After 9 months, honey. – I answered my son – We have time to think of a name.

- Can I choose it? – Jacob asked at the same time when Jason said:

- I can name him.

They looked at each other confused but didn't start arguing which was a plus.

- I want a baby sister. So that we can be balancing - 5 boys and 5 girls. – Hannah said enthusiastically.

- We can see what the baby is after two-three months. – Morgan answered as the smile was still on his face and he glanced at me – I love you, so much.

- I love you too. – I smiled.

He smiled even more if that is possible. We finished breakfast and my kids wanted to play something like a family. This is how I ended up playing football holding Charlie and Elijah, who were laughing while hitting the ball when she was next to me. I didn't move so much as not the drop one of the babies, but I was still walking from one spot to another. Morgan was the goalkeeper, and it was me and him with partly the babies against Jacob, Jason, Hannah, Gabriel, Dylan, Emma, and Emily.

Suddenly I heard the clicking sound that showed us we had a notification. Morgan left his spot and went to see what was going on. I followed him to the big computer on which the screen was showing that we have a video message. My husband opened it and I got scared.

Lana was sitting in front of the camera smiling like a creep and behind her were Taylor, Rebecca and Ruby tied up. Taylor and Rebecca were beaten up while Ruby was crying hysterically.

- Hello, Curse Family. Let's make a deal. – Lana spoke – Now it is 10 a.m. according to my watch. If you showed up in the school before, let's say 2 p.m., I will let go of the little family. – she chuckled – Get late and you will go to a funeral. – she raised her finger remembering something – Don't worry if you come with the kids. They won't get hurt. I want just you two.

The video footage stopped, and I looked around. My kids had seen the video too and were scared for their only friend. Morgan, on the other hand, was clenching his fist staring at the screen.

- Morgan. – I said carefully as I put the babies in the baby basket next to me and touched his shoulder – Morgan, talk to me, please.

- We don't have a choice. Let's go. – Morgan said and glanced at me – We have to save them.

I nodded and in 10 minutes all my family was in the car travelling to the school. We didn't have a choice except to take the kids with us. We couldn't let them live here on their alone and if something happened to us, I wanted at least Taylor and Rebecca to raise them in the school.

After three hours we arrived at our destination and looked at my kids.

- Whenever happen, don't come back to us. You will go with Taylor and Rebecca and will come searching for us only when they said. – I instructed them.

Jacob, Jason, Hannah, Gabriel, Dylan, Emma and Emily frowned, apparently understanding what probably will happen, but they nodded. We entered the school. Lana smiled devilishly while Peter smiled apologizing that he didn't say a thing. Lana kept her promise and released Rebecca, Taylor and Ruby. My children followed them to one room and I could see Charlie and Elijah reaching out to me and Morgan crying. I looked back at the two villains and asked:

- Now what?

- Take out your weapons. - Lana replied, holding her pistol in her hand.

I sighed and pulled out my pistol and knife. I laid them on the ground and raised my hands, looking reproachfully at Morgan. He did the same, but I knew he kept a knife hidden under his T-shirt behind his back. The unsuspecting Lana aimed her pistol at me and said:

- Say goodbye to your wife, Morgan.

- Wait, the boss didn't say we could kill her. - Peter was startled to look at the girl.

- He wants Morgan, but he didn't mention Elena. - Lana replied, grinning.

She fired, but I felt nothing. I looked at Morgan, but he stood numb, breathing fast in a pose ready to jump in front of me. But he wasn't the one that saved me. I saw Peter lying on the ground with blood on his mouth and a wound on his chest. Lana snorted and ran, but I didn't follow her. Instead, I leaned over my saviour.

- Why did you do that, dumbass? – I asked pressing the wound.

- I never wanted you to get killed. – Peter answered painfully – It seems this is the end.

- Not in my watch. – Morgan said and lift Peter helping him walk – You won't die because you know where the base is.

- Not because I saved your wife. – Peter rolled his eyes while walking with Morgan's help to the infirmary.

I sighed shaking my head and walked to get our kids who probably were scared and worried.