64)

Peter was okay and he was resting in the infirmary. Taylor and Rebecca were fine too even if they were a little bruised. As for Ruby... well, she was okay if we don't count her behaviour "Don't leave me alone or I will cry.". My kids were constantly with her, and she was recovering from the traumatic event too. I walked inside the infirmary where Peter was, and he smiled at me.

- You are coming to see me. You didn't have to. – he said sarcastically.

- I am here because I want information. Don't miss any details. – I said crossing my arms.

- Well, I don't anything new, but I know he wants to revenge on Morgan for something done to him in the past. I heard some rumours that Morgan had killed his father, but I don't know how true that is. – Peter explained.

- What about Lana? Does she know? – I asked rubbing my chin thoughtfully.

- I highly doubt it. She doesn't care who is he. She just wants to receive what she wants. – Peter answered and rubbed his neck anxiously – She wants all of you dead and her daughter next to her.

- She will never give up, won't she? – I sighed and nodded thankfully – Thank you, Peter. I hope this isn't a trap or you're dead anyway.

- No, it isn't a trap. I just don't agree with their goals and that's why I saved you. – Peter explained.

- Okay. Rest. You need it. - I replied, and he nodded.

I walked out of the infirmary and saw Morgan standing in front of me with his arms crossed. He had a frown and was looking at me angrily. I put my arms around his neck and asked innocently:

- What did I do again?

- You were alone with Peter. What if he had killed you? – Morgan asked frowning.

Oh, that was all this about. He was worried about me and didn't trust Peter at all. I rubbed his nape and pecked his lip making him relax a little.

- I will be okay, Morgan. I can take care of myself. – I answered.

- That doesn't stop me from worrying about you. – Morgan replied putting his arms around my waist – I will always be worried about you and the kids.

- Did you hear what I was talking about with Peter? – I asked and Morgan hummed – Any idea what we will do?

- Regroup and kill them before they killed us. – Morgan answered like it was nothing.

- Then we have to call all our spies to come here, so they won't be killed. – I explained and then realized – Wait? What if they are watching us now and know?

- They don't. Oracle is protecting the school and the whole database. When someone is trying to get inside, she pushed him away and evolves. Now no one can enter and spy on us. – Morgan explained and smiled – Even I won't be able to do it anymore.

- It was a good idea you created her. – I laughed proudly.

- I created it to protect our kids and helped them whenever they want, even if we aren't always with them. – Morgan confessed sadly.

- I am not planning to die soon. Neither do you. – I scolded him.

Morgan laughed sweetly and kiss my lips. He stopped touching my stomach and said:

- Hey, little kid. From a young age, you had to understand that your mother is always right, even when she is wrong.

I rolled my eyes and started hitting him making him laugh even more. At the end Morgan grabbed my hands, pinning me on the wall and leaned closer to me smirking.

As he was about to say something, someone coughed and we separated. I looked left and I noticed Rebecca looking at us amused.

- How much of that you saw? – I asked shyly.

- Enough to know that you two are madly in love with each other. - Rebecca replied, smiling playfully - Come on. Taylor, Tristan, and I are trying to come up with a plan.

I nodded and followed the woman to the office, where the two men were watching something on the laptop. It turned out that before my location chip was broken, we were able to see where their headquarters were.

Morgan immediately suggested a plan to go and kill them. However, I did not agree with this and took his hand trying to calm him down. Rebecca and Taylor's plan was something like Morgan's plan to kill them all and stop them without killing us. However, I didn't think it was a good idea to attack them, and even though I shared my opinion, only Morgan nodded in agreement.

In the end, we decided it was a good idea to stop them once and for all.

Even if I wasn't sure it was a good idea, I agreed with everything they said. I left the room and went to see where my children were. I found them in our room at school.

Jacob, Jason, Hannah, Gabriel, Dylan, Emma, and Emily played Hide and Seek, which had similarities to Tag. Charlie and Elijah were in their baby chairs, playing with each other, and laughing. All my children noticed me and shouted happily. The older seven children ran to me hugging me before asking me to play with them.