15)

On the next day, it was chaos in the house. Each of the kids, without Charlie and Elijah, was grumbling and wanted help with their luggage. Morgan and I had to help all of them before finally doing our luggage. I did mine getting all shirts and spare jeans when Morgan entered the room and fell on the bed dramatically.

- C'mon, I will buy you an ice cream. - I said using the same tactic I used on the kids.

- I am not a kid, Elena. - Morgan groaned.

- Then you will have a full night only with me. - I rolled my eyes and Morgan immediately sat on the bed watching with adoringly puppy eyes that had seen a treat.

- Really? - Morgan asked and I bite my lip trying to stop myself from laughing.

I nodded and Morgan jumped taking everything he thought he needs for our trip. Once he was ready and put everything on his side of the suitcase, he smiled at me lovely.

- Who is a good puppy? - I said patting him on his hair- You, Morgy. Yes, you.

Morgan rolled his eyes as his smile didn't disappear. He grabbed me by the waist and pulled me closer to him kissing me. I melt in the kiss, and I returned it. Before it gets even more passionate, I leaned back breathing hard.

- We will make sure we continued this later, but now we have to go. - I said with a hoarse voice.

Morgan nodded and stepped away from me trying to regain control of his emotions and hormones.

Once we zip our suitcase, we walked downstairs where Jacob, Jason, Hannah, Gabriel, Dylan, Emma, and Emily were playing Tag. They were laughing and screaming happily. Charlie and Elijah were in the baby basket looking at the game and were babyishly laughing and smiling holding hands towards this. I walked to the babies and tickled making them snort looking at me.

- You will play with them. Don't worry. - I said.

- Team Trouble, are you ready? - Morgan asked smiling cunningly taking a position for a battle.

- Yes. - all of them answered simultaneously and ran to Morgan pushing him onto the mattress.

They all laughed, and I took a picture of all of them on the mattress. If I had to be honest, I didn't know where this mattress showed up. Agatha entered the living room and sighed saying:

- Curse family, come on. We have ten hour's drive and I want to arrive there before dinner.

- We are ready, and we waited for you. - Morgan said with a big grin.

- Hmmm. - Agatha hummed and pointed at Bella who was still outside playing.

I cleaned her paws after I manage to make her enter inside and finally, we were ready. Agatha was driving her car and Morgan was following her in his car. I was in the passenger seat next to him. Emma and Emily were in their baby seats and playing with their toys while Charlie and Elijah were taking a nap in their baby seats. Hannah, Gabriel, and Dylan were on the next sit with the girl watching a movie on my tablet and the boys were reading comics. Jacob and Jason were in the last two seats reading one book and commenting on her. Bella was in the back, and I think she was sleeping.

It was family ideally and everyone was quiet and happy, but for now.

After two hours Jacob, Jason, Hannah, Gabriel, Dylan, Emma, and Emily were screaming that they are hungry while Charlie and Elijah were crying that they get their diapers dirty.

- Hey, everything is alright. Let's calm down and we will stop at the next fast food we see. - I tried to calm down my kids.

- Agatha, can we make a few-minute break because the kids will turn into demons soon? - Morgan said through the phone and that made the kids laugh.