9)

On the next day, I was making breakfast with Agatha when the doorbell rang. I went to open it and saw Tristan.

- Come. What is going on? - I asked him.

- I understood something very shocking and I decided to come to tell you personally. - Tristan answered and looked at Agatha who walked to us - Who are you?

- My name is Agatha. I am a spy from the oldest generation. - the woman presents herself.

- It's a long story. - I sighed when Tristan looked at me confused - What is the news?

- Oh, yeah. - Tristan chuckled overcoming his confusion - I understood that Peter had a son, and he gave it to you guys.

I couldn't believe it. Who will give up on his son like that? Even if I wanted to believe that Peter is a cruel manipulative man, I didn't want to believe that he will give up on his son without a reason.

- Morgan doesn't have to know. - I said.

- What? - Tristan and Agatha said in unison.

- Look, Morgan hates Peter and if he understands that Elijah is his son, he will throw away the boy without thinking and I am sure that if he is raised by us, he won't turn in his father. - I explained.

- He has to know. You can't hide something like that from him. - Agatha tried to reason with me.

- I will tell him. I want to tell Morgan alone. - I said.

- What to tell me? - Morgan said appearing suddenly walking toward us - What I missed?

- Nothing. - I smiled and pecked his lip - How are you feeling?

- I am fine. - Morgan replied and turned to Tristan - What are you doing here?

- I wanted to tell you something important. - Tristan answered and I made a gesture behind Morgan to stop - Peter is alive and he was saved by someone. I am trying to find out who he is working with now.

- So, you came here only to tell us this? - Morgan frowned.

- I was hoping that someone more skilled can help. - Tristan lied brilliantly.

- I can help. I will leave you with Morgan. - Agatha said and gave me a look.

She walked away with Tristan and Morgan looked at me wanting an explanation. I knew he already senses something was wrong. But the problem is he always knew when I am lying and if I lied to him, he would keep pushing me. That will cause an argument but if I told him this will cause an argument too.

I sighed trying to recollect my thoughts.

- Elena, what's going on? - Morgan said taking me off my mind.

- I have to tell you something but promise me not to get angry. - I begged him.

- Okay. - Morgan said unsure.

- I understood just now too and I didn't want to tell you because I knew how you will react. That's why I made you promise not to get angry. - I rambled and took a deep breath - Peter has a kid. - Morgan frowned - It is Elijah. Elijah is Peter's kid.

Morgan stared at me confused, but then his emotions change. He became furious and he walked upstairs. I ran to him stopping him from going upstairs.

- You can't just throw him away. - I said.

- I can, Elena. Elijah is his son and will become like his father. It is in his blood to be like him, and he had to leave before he hurt someone. - Morgan replied angrily.

- I don't believe it. - I fought back - Look, if we raised him maybe he won't become like Peter and maybe he won't be like him.

- That is bullshit. Don't you realize he had put that baby so he can destroy us in the future? - Morgan almost yelled.