78)

I was sitting in front of my kids, and I was telling them the story of me and my husband. Jacob, Jason, Hannah, Gabriel, Dylan, Emma, and Emily looked at each other and returned they look at me once again. Charlie and Elijah, who were in my lap, smiled too looking at me.

- Mom, can you tell us the story about Dad again? – Jacob asked with puppy eyes and his siblings followed.

- One more time and all of you go to bed. – I said and all of them nodded – Everything started when I was 16 and I met one beautiful boy named Morgan Benjamin Curse....

- Elena, is late. – I heard a man's voice and I turned alongside the kids – Team Trouble, why aren't you at the bed?

- Mom, was just telling the story about you and Mom for the second time. – Hannah spoke smiling.

Morgan smiled and leaning on his crutch walked to us. Dylan, Emma and Emily immediately hugged him carefully.

We were able to get him back to life. It was a difficult, long, hard operation but he was finally stable. He didn't have a sensation in his left leg, and he was paralyzed, but everything else was normal.

- Why don't we make a deal? Tomorrow I will take you to play at school, but now you have to go to bed. - Morgan tried to negotiate.

- You're trying to deceive us. - Gabriel frowned.

The children looked at each other as they discussed the plan, and Jacob said:

- Okay, we will go to bed, but we want breakfast.

- Preferably waffles. - Jason added.

- We have a deal. - I laughed.

Everyone went to bed, and Morgan and I went out. We went to our bedroom, and I hugged him, putting my arms around his neck.

- You have always been good in negotiations. - I said.

- I'm better than you. You would tell them our story until morning. - Morgan grinned, a mischievous flame gleaming in his eyes.

I loved those eyes and everything else for Morgan. I almost lost him.

I helped him sit up and took off his shirt. I immediately noticed the bandage on his chest because of his broken ribs. With a joint effort, we took off his jeans. He had a splint around his knee on his left leg, and he also had sterile gauze on his abdomen, where his stabbed wounds were. It was a miracle how he survived, but that miracle was due to me not wanting to let him die.

We both lay on the bed. I snuggled into him putting my head next to his with our foreheads touching. We were both staring into each other's eyes. Morgan touched my cheek, moving a lock of hair behind my ear.

- I love you, Elena. Always and forever. - Morgan whispered.

- I love you too, Morgan. Always and forever. - I said and kissed him once more.

.................

It was an amazing 5 months without any villains. Our little son was born in the hospital and a few hours after he was born, I was holding him in a blue blanket sitting on the bed. Morgan entered the room with my kids, and they walked to us.

- Meet Liam Curse. – I introduce the little boy.

My kids started to touch it or tickle it lightly. This made Liam move and cry, shaking the children slightly and stopping them. I started rocking him seeing that my older kids were getting scared that they did something, but Liam immediately stopped roaring and snuggled asleep again. I laughed at this, and the other kids calm down.

Morgan sat on the bed next to me and kiss the temple of our new baby Liam. Jacob, Jason, Hannah, Gabriel, Dylan, Emma, Emily, Charlie, and Elijah were staying next to the bed on my right side. Taylor and Rebecca holding Ruby were from my left side.

The doctor took a few pictures. At the last moment, Morgan leaned toward me and kissed my cheek. That caused me to blush and smiled.

Later that became my favourite family picture.

...........

Two more happy months passed I and my family lived in our new mansion closer to our sewing studio. The town where we were settled was small, but it was amazing. It was called Orleans. The school was outside the city but was still close to the city and was part of it. It was one hour away from us and was perfect.

Jacob, Jason, Hannah, Gabriel, Dylan, Emma, and Emily were upstairs deciding what to put in our time capsule. It was my idea, and everyone liked it.

I was sitting in front of Charlie and Elijah who were drawing with their hands. My little Liam was in his baby bouncer calmly and he was so cute now hugging his baby blanket and toy. My two angels stopped drawing and showed me their dirty hands laughing. I clean them and put them in the baby's area walking upstairs.

The kids were getting the last touches on their things, and I walked into the bedroom.

- Morgan. - I yelled.

- In the bathroom. - he shouted.

- Come on. We are almost ready for the capsule. - I said.

- I am coming. - he replied.

.....................

Morgan flushed the toilet, having already done his job and looked at himself in the mirror.

He looked miserable but didn't want to show weakness. He washed his face to get better and dried his face. He walked out of the bathroom.

.......................

I immediately noticed his awful looking. I squeezed his hand and asked:

- Hey, are you okay?

- Yeah, I am good. - Morgan said and smiled falsely - I am a little drained.

- You will tell me if there is something, won't you? - I asked.

- Always. - Morgan chuckled and kissed me - Now let's go.

We went into the backyard and I and Morgan made a hole in the garden. The kids put their things in the box and after I and Morgan did the same thing, I closed it and put it inside the hole. I buried it and I spoke:

- We will open the time capsule after 14 years on 25 December. This will be one amazing day because I could see all my kids having their own lives and we will be together like one big family.

- Always and forever. - Jacob spoke.

- Always and forever. - Jason repeated.

- Always and forever. - Hannah, Gabriel, and Dylan said in one tone.

- Always and forever. - Emma and Emily smiled.

Charlie and Elijah babbled something like that, and Liam was looking with big eyes around. I looked at Morgan. He was looking at the spot where the time capsule was buried, and I saw a tear on his face. He wiped it before anyone could see it and said:

- Always and forever. - he said and looked at me - I love you, Elena.

- I love you too. - I answered - Always and forever.

Morgan pulled me closer to him kissing me. I smiled and kissed him back despite my children, who began to grumble and make disgusted faces.

This was my story and that of Morgan and our ten children. And we lived happily ever after. Or not?

.........................

The moon shone through the windows in one of the rooms of Roland's headquarters, casting a pale light over the rows of equipment. Suddenly, the door burst open and a dark figure appeared in the doorway. He was tall and thin, with a hooded cloak covering his face. He surveyed the room, taking in the rows of gleaming equipment and shelves stocked with chemicals. A smug smile played across their lips as they approached the workstation. He got interested in the serums, especially the yellow one that Roland used over Lana.

- Watch out, Morgan and Elena. I will get my revenge. – he said with a dark hoarse voice and let a dark chuckle.