5)

When people think of going to a shop with nine kids, they imagine the chaos. Children ran everywhere and broke products, but it wasn't anything like that. Our kids were good and listened when we tell them something.

I carried Charlie and Elijah with the help of the twins' carrier, and I grabbed Dylan's hand, who was rubbing his eyes wearily. Morgan, on the other hand, wore Emma and Emily, and my two girls rested their heads on his chest. Jacob, Jason, Hannah, and Gabriel walked in front of us, too, tired.

We probably went around the second store looking for a bed for our newest member of the family, but we found them too big for us. Plus at the first store, our seven older kids (Jacob, Jason, Hannah, Gabriel, Dylan, Emma and Emily) spent nearly an hour or so playing on the playground. That's why they were tired now.

We finally found a suitable bed and went home.

There was complete silence in the house. Each child was sleeping on the beds upstairs, including Elijah now, who would be sleeping in a separate room with Charlie. So each child had his room, sharing with someone. Only Hannah was in a separate room, but I don't think that bothered her.

I entered the living room and I saw Morgan laying down on the sofa watching a movie. I sneaked behind the sofa and jumped on top of him. He groaned in pain but didn't hold any anger against me.

He paused the film, and I settled down, laying entirely on top of him. Putting his arms around my waist, he pulled me even closer to him, touching our noses.

- As much as I don't like jumping on me, I like this position. - Morgan said, and I could feel his breath.

- Me too. It just shows who the alpha is in our relationship. - I said, and Morgan snorted - What? Admit it.

- That you command me, and I am your obedient husband, who is like a dog? -Morgan asked sarcastically, and I nodded - Never. If you want, torture me, but I will never admit such a lie.

- Am I lying? - I asked, placing my hands on his neck and rubbing his cheeks.

Morgan didn't react and kept looking at me seriously. I kissed him, and the moment he returned, I leaned back and smiled at his confused look.

- You have no right to kiss me. You have to ask me for permission. - I said with a huge sly smile on my lips.

- I will never fall that low. - Morgan said confidently, and I decided to tease him by kissing him a few more times, but every time he tried to return the kiss, I pulled away - Elena. Please.

- What did you ask me? - I teased him.

- Please let me kiss you. - Morgan said as I could swear his confidence died.

- My obedient husband. - I said, and finally let him kiss me.

However, there was a sudden scream and the sound of ambulances outside, and Morgan and I went outside confused. We saw the fire department put out the fire of the , who were in the first house of the complex.

- Stay with the kids. I will find out what's going on. - Morgan turned to me, and I nodded as he ran to the crowd.

I entered the house and saw the confused and frightened Jacob, Jason, Hannah, Gabriel, Dylan, Emma, and Emily sitting on the steps.

- What's happening? - Hannah asked confused.

- Nothing essential. Minimal fire and people reacted scared. - I answered them.

- Can we go and see what's going on? - Jacob asked.

- Maybe someone need help. – Jason added.

- Your father is there to see. - I said and went to them - Come on, change clothes and if you want, we will play something.

The kids listened and went into their rooms. I took Charlie and Elijah and went into Emma's and Emily's rooms. I helped them get dressed and I walked downstairs the moment Morgan entered the door.

- What happened? – I asked and he took Elijah who made grabbing his hands towards him.

- The fire appeared from nowhere and burned the whole house. They couldn't save each other. – Morgan answered.

- You mean they died? – I heard Dylan ask and I turned to see my seven kids watching us.

- Yes, but I feel something is wrong here. A fire that can appear from nowhere like this is a very strange occurrence. Something must have caused it. – Morgan answered.

- You mean someone killed them. – I realized what he meant, and Morgan nodded with a big sigh – And our vacation finished.

- Now? – Emily asked scared playing with Emma's hand while holding it.

- Now we wait until we understand what's going on and act like we are a normal family. – I said and looked at my kids – No spy pranks or spy games.

- Normal pranks are allowed, aren't they? – Gabriel asked innocently.

- Normal and innocent which didn't endanger people's life. – Morgan said and the kids nodded in understanding.

...............

Peter frowned in confusion why he was looking at how the Curse family interacted through his Boss' tablet, who saved him from dying and helped him get back to his feet wanting big revenge.

- I don't understand. – Peter mentioned and the person sitting on the big chair hummed but still didn't turn his chair – Why are we watching that?

- Because my dear Dummy, this family is stronger than you think. Morgan and Elena were able to survive everything and escaped the dead a few times, but now it ends here. – the villain answered.

- You will blow up their houses while their kids are inside? – Peter got shocked and slammed his fist on the desk – You told me the kids will be safe? You told me that if I gave them my son, he will be safe.

- And he will be. – the person said and raised his hand with one finger with a silver male ring on it still not turning – I promised you that your son will be safe, but I won't allow the others to suffer too.

- What Morgan and Elena did to you? – Peter wondered.

The mysterious person put his hand on the back of the chair and sighed after a few seconds. Peter raised a confused eyebrow but stayed quiet.

- Prove to me that I can trust you and I will tell you. – the mysterious person said.

- I already had something in my mind. – Peter grinned.

................

No one could understand the reason behind the sudden fire that appeared in the Stein family house, but I and especially Morgan thought that someone is behind it. The only reason was why.