17)

I saw Morgan start to stir and opened his eyes. He was about to sit panicking, but I pushed him to the bed kissing him. I leaned back and Morgan sat hugging me. I hug him trying to show him I am here.

- I am here, Morgan. - I whispered to him.

- I was worried about you and I was scared you will leave me. - Morgan spoke.

- I will never leave you and you will never leave me. We will leave together forever and see our kids getting old. - I said and smiled - Even we can have more.

- More? - Morgan laughed leaning back - Don't you think 9 kids are enough?

- I was always a fan of the even numbers. - I shrugged off and smiled even bigger - Think about it having ten children. It is a round number, and it will be amazing to say that we have 10 children.

- I think that for now, we are perfect. - Morgan chuckled.

- But if destiny decides, we can't ignore her. - I said innocently.

- Okay. Fine! But I want Charlie and Elijah to get at least 2 years old and then we will see. - Morgan replied and pecked my lips - Even if it's got early, I will still love the baby.

- Deal. - I said holding my pinkie.

- Deal. - Morgan laughed wrapping his pinkie around mine.

- You do know that Pinkie's promise can't be broken, don't you? - I asked smiling cunningly.

- I just write my death wish. - Morgan sighed and I hit him in the arm causing him to grumble - What was that for?

- Never say something like that. - I frowned - Now let's go and take the kids. I want to spend time with them.

We walked from the infirmary and went into the office where the kids were. Seeing us Jacob, Jason, Hannah, Gabriel, Dylan, Emma, and Emily ran to us happy to see us. I kissed each of them and went to see Charlie and Elijah. They smiled babyishly and held their arms.

- I swear these kids have spies instincts in their blood. - Rebecca said while holding tired Ruby who was yawning - I made sure no one entered the school again and took measures to the school to stay closed.

- Are you sure? - I asked.

- Yes, I am. I want to help you, but I don't want to endanger the lives of innocent kids. - Rebecca explained - And it was Taylor's idea.

At that moment Taylor entered the room and walked to his wife kissing her on the cheek before looking between us.

- What I missed? - he asked raising an eyebrow.

- That you two closed school because of us. - Morgan replied and took Elijah making him snuggle in him - Now I want to spend time with my family.

- Good idea. But you had to know that they had taken Agatha and may have been using her for information. - Taylor said - I will make sure to find where they are before we went somewhere.

- Thank you. - I said and looked at our kids who were waiting for our family time - Let's go in our room, shall we?

Everyone nodded and we went into our room. We spend maybe an hour or two playing board games. I made sure that Morgan and I always lose so my kids can win. There was no more beautiful thing than watching their happy smiles and happy dances.

After the board games, the kids had lunch and fell asleep soundly on Morgan's and my bed. I wrapped each child in a blanket and went to Morgan, who was sitting in the armchair watching the kids.

- What are you thinking about? - I asked sitting in his lap.

- That this school is perfect for them, and they will finally have a normal life. - Morgan said.