59)

We spend time with Roland explaining to him how we were able to get so much fame. He wasn't so bad at the end. He was a promising young man who wanted to succeed in life.

After some time, we left him and continue searching for a potential villain behind the nickname Mysterious Boss. Tristan was around the room scanning the people too with the other spies' help, but there was still no luck. We know with certainty the person was here, but the problem was who.

A slow dance started playing and I grabbed Morgan's hand pulling him toward the stage. Morgan laughed and wrapped one arm around my waist. I put one hand on his shoulder and my other hand hold his hand. We both looked into each other's eyes dancing, but even if we seemed to be having fun, we watched how the other people behaved.

- Three people left. - I heard Tristan talking on my spy handset.

- Where did they go? - Morgan asked quietly so people wouldn't hear.

- One exits the room from the left through the red door, while the other exit through the green door on the right. The third man used the blue door from behind. - Tristan explained - I'm going after the man with the blue door.

- I'm going left. - I said and kissed Morgan lightly - Be careful.

- You, also. - Morgan whispered as we stopped kissing.

I nodded and walked out the door. It led to a small hallway that led to a toilet. There was only one man inside who was washing his hands. He hadn't noticed me yet, but when I approached, he jumped up scared and raised his hands, stopping me to go near him.

- You're here to kill me, aren't you? - he asked frightened.

- What? I'm not here to kill you. - I said trying to calm him down and the man sighed - I'm just looking for a killer, but I think you know what I'm talking about.

- Maybe. Someone had sent me a message that I would be killed today, but I didn't want to believe it, so I came. - said the man.

- I will not allow this. Stay here and I'll go find the guards. - I said, and the man nodded, agreeing instantly.

I exited the bathroom and touched my ear to where my spy headset was.

- He's not the villain. He's just a target. – I said.

- It's not mine either. I found him killed in a very horrible way that I want to forget. - Tristan sighed.

However, I did not hear a response from Morgan and was worried. Before I could think about my life, I ran to the place where Morgan was supposed to be. I entered the hallway and saw Morgan sitting on the ground leaning against the wall. He was dizzy and had a torn suit and shirt through which I could see a wound. When I looked away, I saw a man running out of the room. I could only see his black suit from behind.

I ran to Morgan and leaned over him, taking his head, trying to get his attention.

- Did you see who it was? - I asked him.

- No, he hit me in the head, and I couldn't see who he was. - Morgan said and sighed defeated.

I helped him stand up and we got back home. No one asked why we left so early, and I was glad about that...

I was pacing looking at Morgan from time to time who had Rebecca sewing his wound on the shoulder. He was groaning from time to time from pain and that could have brought some smile to my face, but I was too focused on my thought and rushed to our villain. We still didn't know who it was.

- So, we have three main people who were out when Morgan was hurt, but all of them were far away from him. – Taylor said finally stopped writing on the blackboard and pointed to the first man – This man Tristan found dead. The man, who you, Elena found, was hiding in the toilet the whole time and his bodyguards saved him 10 minutes after you exited. – he pointed at the last name – We have Roland, but he was on the phone the whole time talking to a woman about the gala and how he was spending his time.

- This means we had nothing. – Morgan concluded and nodded at Rebecca before standing up – So much time for nothing. Wonderful!

- We will find a solution. – I said and took his hand squeezing him to calm him down.

Morgan took a deep breath calming himself and nodded smiling falsely. Rebecca and Taylor, who didn't know him, maybe thought he was okay, but I knew him. He was struggling with the thought that he couldn't stop the villain and saved his family. Not to mention that he had heart problems and we had to worry about that too.

On the next day, around 4 p.m. I finished cooking and looked at the clock, but it was too quiet for the house to be filled with nine kids, a dog, and my husband. I walked to the living room expecting to see someone, but I only saw our dog Bella sleeping in his bed. I frowned in confusion, and I was about to walk upstairs when I heard music coming from a piano. Without a doubt, I went to the creative room, where I smiled at the beautiful stage. Morgan sat at the piano playing fun and melodic music with Emma and Emily sitting on his lap. The two girls were happy and even played, mostly putting their hands on his ones. Jacob, Jason, Hannah, and Dylan had just grabbed their guitars and played while Gabriel started playing the drums that Taylor and Rebecca had bought while Morgan and I were out of the house. In the room were Charlie and Elijah too, who mostly were laying down in their crib laughing, enjoying the rhythm. I took my phone and record them.

Once the song was ready, my kids ran to me happily asking if I loved the song. I was about to answer their question when I heard a noise from the command centre.

Morgan ran out in that direction. I made sure the kids would stay here and I followed him. I entered inside and I saw Morgan looking at the screen. There was an email from Tristan that claimed that Lana is spotted in one bar dancing.

- I have to go. - Morgan said looking at me.

- Be careful. - I replied and kissed him - Come back to me.

I felt Morgan's smile under the kiss and separated. He walked away from the room, and I could see him go in his car. He drove away and I turned to spot Jacob, Jason, Hannah, Gabriel, Dylan, Emma, and Emily looking at me sadly.

- He had a mission, but he will return. - I answered their question and they nodded.