58)

I sighed with boredom and tapped on my hips trying to attract the attention of both men. Morgan was driving the car thinking about something while Tristan was sitting in the back watching his phone.

- We are almost there. – Morgan said and looked at me for a second - Hold out a little.

We had a mission and that would have been one of the most romantic, but the most dangerous mission. We had found information that our mysterious boss will be attending one gala night where only millionaire worthy is going. Morgan and I had to pretend to be a very rich couple who are spending their time away from their 9 kids and most important that we aren't spies.

- Good. I am losing my patience – I sighed leaning on the seat more.

- You will be acting like a woman married to a famous billionaire. This is the best part of the plan while I will be your bodyguard. – Tristan spoke leaning forward and grinning – While you two are kissing and dancing, I will be searching for the villain.

- We don't kiss all the time and we won't do it now. – Morgan rolled his eyes not looking away from the road.

Tristan nodded unsure with a small sly smirk appearing on his face and leaned back sitting properly looking once again at his phone.

After a few more minutes we finally stopped a few meters away from the hotel where everything will be, so we change our clothes.

Morgan was wearing a gorgeous black tuxedo with his spy watch which looked like an expensive and fancy watch and his Curse ring on his finger, which was inherited from his father. I was wearing a short to my knees golden dress with golden-heeled shoes and a small golden bag. We looked amazing. Tristan on the other hand changed himself into a bodyguard costume and put on his glasses. Both my dress and Morgan's tuxedo were bulletproof and were made by Taylor and our sewers in our sewing studio, ensuring that we will be protected when we are shot.

Morgan and I sat in the back when we were ready, and Taylor drive us to the hotel. The reporters and paparazzi immediately noticed us and started taking pictures or recording us. Tristan exited the car and opened our door. He even bowed slightly when Morgan exited the car. My husband turned and gave me a hand to help me exit. The reporters started asking us questions, but I didn't answer. Morgan didn't react too. He just wrapped his hand around my shoulders and whispered in my ear:

- Showtime.

That was so quiet that no one heard. I smiled at him, and I put my fingers over his ones, intertwining them and we walked to the entrance. The whole time I could feel the people shooting pictures at us and recording us. We entered the hall where a gala dinner was being held. It was full of a millionaire, who cared only about how they are spending their money or how many women they have changed.

We went to the high tables where two women and one boy were staying drinking and laughing. Both women were wearing expensive dresses and high-heel shoes with expensive little bags. The man was wearing a simple white shirt and black pants with black shoes. He had a black tie that matched his dark eyes and his dark blond hair.

- The Curse family is finally here. - one of the women said with a big smirk - I thought we will never see you when you take care of so many kids.

- What to say? We liked to have a big family and now we have. - I said shrugging off.

- You have 9 kids. - the other woman yelled - How did you manage to take care of so many kids?

- It isn't so difficult. - Morgan answered at the same moment when the servant appeared giving us drinks.

It was wine. I knew I would have to drink here but I was still unsure if I had to do it. Morgan took a sip from his glass, and I followed him even if I didn't like wine so much.

- I heard you opened a sewing studio. Maybe I can come sometime and get some new clothes. - the man said smiling.

Something about me was bordering me but I didn't know what. My spies' senses were kicking it and I was sure it was something off with this man. However, I didn't know what. I intertwine my fingers with Morgan's giving him a signal that there is something wrong here.

- I think we had to find our husbands. - one of the women said.

She and the other woman left leaving me and Morgan with the man. Now I looked at him more carefully, I realized he was much younger than I thought he was. He was around 22 years old and still had a small childish flame in his eyes.

- I am Roland Cameron, by the way. - the boy smiled and held his hand.

- My name is Morgan Curse. - Morgan said shaking his hand - And this is my wife, Elena.

- Nice to meet you. - Roland replied with a smile.

- Sorry about the question, but how old are you? You look young. - I asked him anxiously.

- No problem. I am 22 years old. - Roland answered gently and thought - I guess you two are very old when you have 9 kids.

- Oh, no. I am 29 years old while Morgan is 32 years old. Not all 9 kids are between us. Some of them are adopted. - I said not wanting to say the whole story.

- Oh. I guess it is amazing to have siblings. I am an only child. - Roland replied with a shrug - If I have to be honest, my family never thought about that. My mother died when I was a baby and my father left and died alone when I was a kid.

- My condolences. - I said sadly.

- It was a long time ago. Almost 10 years ago. – Roland shrugged off and smirked – So, tell me. What is to be a successful billionaire? I am still new to these things.

Morgan and I looked at each other and then back at the young adult standing in front of us with a charming and cute smirk.