52)

The suitcases were packed and stored in the trunk of the car. I walked around the rooms checking for the last time if we had taken everything while my family had lunch downstairs in the dining room. Bella walked with me and watched with me even if I was sure, she didn't know what we were looking for. Once I was sure everything was in order and was taken, I went downstairs and saw that Jacob, Jason, Hannah, Gabriel, Dylan, Emma, and Emily had grabbed their coloured pencils and painted on papers while Morgan was cleaning Charlie and Elijah, who got dirty while eating.

- What is going on? – I asked confused and walked to my husband.

- I decided to distract our children while we pack. - Morgan replied and looked at me - Since their rooms in our new house aren't fixed yet, I decided it will be a good idea for them to design their rooms, as long as it's reasonable and possible.

- That's perfect. - I said and kissed him, but I stopped, leaving confused - We have nine separate rooms.

- No. The distribution will be the same as now if they want and their rooms will be divided into two. - Morgan explained.

- I still don't understand how you can spend so much money and still have money left. – I said making Morgan burst into a laugh.

The kids stopped and looked at us confused before continuing to draw. I rolled my eyes at my husband and grabbed the towel with which he was cleaning the babies. I hit him with it in the chest stopping his laugh. I smiled apological but Morgan didn't accept it. I ran out of the room, but my husband ran after me and caught me. He slung me over his shoulder and threw me on the couch. He lay down on top of me, and I laughed and tried to get out of him, but he wouldn't let me move.

- Morgan, let me go. - I told him.

- I apologize first. - Morgan grinned and moved his hands to my stomach - Or I'll make you do it.

- I wouldn't do that. - I pretended to be scared, but Morgan didn't catch the trick.

He tickled me and I burst out laughing. I tried to release myself, but he held me tight. We fell on the carpet next to the sofa and that gave me a chance to tackle him. I tickled his neck making Morgan laugh slightly before grabbing my hands and stopping me. I leaned towards him and kissed his nose whispering:

- I think we have to go. After all, we have a long drive to our new mansion.

- Yeah, but I can't stand up if you don't move. – Morgan chuckled and I stood from him helping him– Let's take the kids and our dog and go.

With Morgan, we put all our kids in their seats in the cars and I got on the navigator's seat. Morgan got in the driver's seat, and we drove off.

At first, our nine children were calm and good, but two hours later the noise started. I succeeded to calm them, but the quietness wasn't it could not be achieved.

After long hours of driving and resting, we arrived at our mansion. It was amazing. The mansion was on three floors and had a huge yard where I could see builders making a football field. Going inside, I was surprised. Everything was decorated according to the latest fashion and was as I would do it if I knew we had it. Morgan knew my taste perfectly.

On the first floor, there was a huge living room with two corner sofas and a leather armchair. There was also a huge kitchen equipped with all kinds of utensils. A huge dining room with a large table for each member of our family was located near the kitchen. A small door in the dining room led to the backyard where the football field would be. There was one guest room here and our command centre was here too.

The bedrooms were on the second floor. Morgan had already shown the paintings to the builders, and they were trying to make the children's rooms realistic. Jacob and Jason, as always, wanted to share their rooms. Hannah had a separate room from before. Gabriel and Dylan got their separate rooms and would not share anymore. Emma and Emily would share a room as before, and they didn't mind anyway. Charlie and Elijah had their room that was close to our bedroom. Our bedroom was already equipped and had a huge bedroom and a huge closet where I could put all my clothes. There were two more guest rooms, which were equipped with standard furniture.

On the third floor, there was a huge movie theatre with a popcorn machine and very comfortable armchairs in front of the screen. There was also an attic here, but it was separated by a closed door.

It was perfect here. There were several small houses around us, and I checked the documents of each neighbour where he worked and what he was doing now. Also, our sewing workshop, where our undercover work was, was a 20-minute drive away.

I forgot to say that the mansion had guards, which consisted of our most loyal spies in the organization and security system. A huge fence blocked all access to the mansion, and no one could peek inside. No one would have been able to watch us and try to spy on us.

The rest of the day I spend with my family playing games, watching movies in the movie theatre, and then having a beautiful family dinner.