27)

We watched Peter in the distance. We've been trying for a few days to find where his new headquarters is and that was our chance. Even if we were slow because Morgan had a crutch, we were still not able to lose him from our look.

Suddenly annoying reporters spotted us and ran to us trying to have an interview with us. We were stopped and I saw Peter turn to the left. I sighed frustrated. The reporters started asking us questions and I was about to answer them rudely when Morgan answered all their questions:

- We don't plan any event or something like that because we want to focus on our life. As you may know, we adopted one baby boy and we now have nine kids. We want all our kids to get older and then we will think of something. – he looked at his knee splint and ankle splint – As for why I am hurt, I fell from my motorbike. – he looked again into the reporters - Now if you excuse us, my wife and I had to continue with our walk.

I took Morgan's hand, which wasn't holding the crutch and we walked away. We turned where Peter had been, but we couldn't find him.

- Couldn't you just have said that we are in hurry? – I asked frustrated rubbing my temple.

- They wouldn't have left us until we answer some of their questions. – Morgan said – Be glad that they didn't ask more.

- It seems like we are going home. We don't know where he went. – I replied and glanced at him – And you need to lay down. We have been walking for two hours.

- Or we can ask someone to bring the kids and we can sit at the fast-food restaurant near the school. – Morgan suggested.

- If you want, you can go and sit. I will run to the school to pick up the kids. – I suggested my plan and Morgan nodded.

We walked to the school, and he sat at one of the tables inside the restaurant. I run to the school and when the kids heard where we are going, they agreed. I helped them get dressed and after making sure everyone is dressed properly, we walked into the restaurant. The waiters gave us baby chairs for Emma and Emily and gave all of us a menu. Dylan confused immediately started asking me for the words while Jacob, Jason, Hannah, and Gabriel were reading on their own. Charlie and Elijah were moving in their stroller playing with their toys or being fascinated with the sound they could hear.

Five minutes later the waiter and she took off her notebook to write our order. Morgan orders a hamburger with fries while I order a salad. Jacob, Jason, Hannah, Gabriel and Dylan started talking together making the waiter smile sweetly.

- Five kids' meals with hamburgers and two kids' meals with cheeseburgers. – I translated to the waiter adding Emma and Emily who were quietly waiting to order.

The woman wrote and said:

- One hamburger with fries, and salad, 4 Happy meals with hamburgers for boys, 1 Happy meal with hamburger for a girl and 2 cheeseburgers Happy meal for the little girls. – the kids nodded enthusiastically – Drinks?

- Chocolate milkshakes for the kids. – I answered – Thank you.

The waiter wrote it down and left. Morgan raised his eyebrow as he had an amused smile. I laughed and leaned down teasing him:

- What did I forget my older kid?

- That is not funny. – Morgan grumbled making our kids laugh – Which side you are on?

- On mom's side. – Dylan answered nodding his head.

- But if that calms you down, we won't let mom beat you, dad. – Gabriel shrugged innocently.

- We are famous. – Jacob exclaimed, looking at his phone, and showed – Dad and mom are on the news.

- Why are you saying that we have no time for an event? – Jason frowned in confusion.

- Because as you all know, there is a villain. We want to focus first on that before making anything that will hide that we are spies. – Morgan explained.

- I hate him. – Emma mumbled crossing her arms.

- Hungry. – Emily grumble rubbing her belly.

- The food will come soon. Wait a little longer. - I said, looking at Charlie and Elijah.

They both moved their heads, trying to pick up all the sounds, and smiled at the toys hanging over them. I shifted my gaze to Morgan and immediately noticed that he was on the alert. I followed his gaze and saw five men sitting at a table not far from us, wearing the sign of Peter's group.

- Morgan. – I said as I put my arm on his gaining his attention – Don't do whenever you think to do.

- They are over there. We can finally understand where their headquarters are. – Morgan said.

- Do you really will fight with them when you are hurt, and the kids can get harmed too? – I said and looked at our kids who played on the phones – We can't threaten their life when we don't know what's going on. This can be a trap.

Morgan sighed and nodded intertwining our hands. I smiled at him, and the food was brought. Peter's group left shorter after that, but Morgan was still on the alert.