42)

It's been two hours since I heard what's going on with Morgan and I was worried. I called the doctor, but he said that Morgan have left two hours ago, and he explained to me that his broken ribs pressed lightly against his lungs, and this caused him pain. That's why he gasps faster and is in discomfort. The other tests will be out tomorrow, but everything is perfect with his condition, or so the doctor said. If everything was perfect, where was my husband?

I pulled out my phone and traced his watch. The moment I saw the location, I knew he was depressed.

..............

Morgan stopped the car and walked to the end of the waterfall. He looked around seeing the whole town and felt the tears coming out of his eyes. His glance moved down to the forest under him.

One wrong move and he will be dead. One move and his pain will finish. One move and he won't cause pain to Elena and his family.

Morgan stepped away from the spot and sat on the front cover of his car looking at the sky. He needed this peace and calmness after understanding the bad news.

.............

I stopped the car behind him and stepped away. Morgan glanced at me but then looked away hiding he was crying. I sat on the front cover of his car next to him and bump his shoulder making him wipe his tears and looked at me.

- Is everything okay? – I asked worriedly.

- I wish I can say that. – Morgan sighed and took his phone giving it to me – See the document.

The document showed all of Morgan's injuries in the chest with the effects and how this affects him in the future. In one word Morgan had a weak heart because every villain decided to hurt him in the chest.

- But the doctor didn't say a thing. He would have said something. – I got shocked and looked at Morgan.

- I received this email while I was with him, and I showed it to him. We made a few more tests to confirm this, but whoever send this may be right. – Morgan answered.

- No, I don't believe it. – I shook my head and grabbed his hand – Don't lose hope, please. Even if this is the problem of your constant pain, we will make sure to do anything to help you.

- Thanks. – Morgan nodded, but he didn't believe he will be okay.

I could see it in his eyes. I squeezed his hand trying to reassure him, but he just smiled falsely. I stood as I couldn't watch him like that, and I pulled him to his feet.

- We're going home. Are you sure you can drive your car? - I asked, and he nodded - Okay, let's go home then.

He nodded once again and walked inside his car. I entered mine and we got back home. The kids greeted us and even if I didn't want them to lie, I told them everything is alright with their dad. I followed Morgan to our room and pushed him into the wall making him confused.

- We won't give up. – I said – Once the doctor confirmed or denied the results, we will make sure you stay alive.

- Thanks. – Morgan smiled sadly – At least I will be happy. I had you and these wonderful nine angels.

I felt sorry for him, but I didn't want him to lose any hope of living and seeing his kids get older. That's why I decided to take measures and despite the danger from Lana and Peter, we went on a trip. We will be in constant touch with Rebecca and Taylor and the spies so we will know what's going on. I didn't share my plan with anyone. I wanted to surprise my family, but how surprised they would be, I couldn't tell.

By then I thought everything will get back in place and we will live happily ever after, but they were still problems we had to get through to make us stronger and united.