35)

In the morning I had breakfast with the kids, and I took some of it entering inside the cell. I put it on the table and took the chair inside putting it next to the table. I took the chair outside and I put it inside too. I closed the door and sat on one of the chairs. The whole time Morgan was sitting on the bed watching me carefully.

- Come here. You have to eat. - I said and took one strawberry eating it - See not poison.

Morgan stood up and came to me sitting in front of me. He looked at the food cowardly and looked at me.

- Why aren't you eating? - I asked confused.

- I can't eat if I don't have a command. At least this is how my mistress wanted. - Morgan answered.

- You aren't with her anymore. Here you can eat without asking me. - I said and took one strawberry dipped in chocolate - Tried this.

Morgan took the strawberry with chocolate and put it in his mouth. He liked that because his smile became bigger. He took some more of it and even started eating the pancakes I have brought. He was eating like he won't eat again and grabbed his hand. He stopped eating fast and looked at me.

- Calm down. You don't have to eat like you won't see food again. I will bring you food later too. - I said.

- Okay, sorry. - Morgan chuckled nervously and continued eating much more slowly.

- Lana didn't give you food, did she? - I asked worriedly.

- Only one time of the day, but it was in small quantities. - Morgan replied and glanced at me stopping eating - She wanted... - he stopped rubbing his temple like he was in pain - She wanted to punish me because I didn't listen to her.

- Do you have a headache? - I asked concern about him.

- Yeah. It is like someone piercing my head with knives. – Morgan answered and I stood up walking to him – What are you doing?

I started rubbing his temple on my own trying to reduce the pain in his head. He was looking me in the eyes all the time and I can swear I saw a split in him. I could see the love flame with which he looked at me when he was around me struggling to get out, but something was stopping him. I stopped rubbing his temples and he moaned in displeasure.

- You liked it, didn't you? - I asked, sitting back in my chair.

- Yes, the pain went away because of you. - Morgan smiled sincerely - Thank you.

- No problem. We married after all and I did promise you I would be by your side. - I said - Now eat some more.

Morgan grinned and nodded as he continued to eat. I stayed with him a little longer and went upstairs. The children wanted to see him, but I refused. Not that I didn't want to, I just don't think Morgan was ready to see them yet. He's still out of his mind after what Lana and Peter did to him. It will take time and I explained to our children how things are. They agreed to wait but wanted to help as much as they could. So, I asked them to draw our family and then give them to me.

At noon, as promised, I went to him with food, and this time Morgan went to eat without waiting for me. I ate with him, telling him about us and our children. I realized that Morgan remembered everything, but Lana had manipulated him that I, as a villain, had separated him from them.

I promised to see them soon, and when the children were done with their drawings later in the afternoon, I took them to Morgan. Each child had drawn our family differently and had written who was who. They had even written their names below to know who made them. He liked the drawings.

In the evening when the children fell asleep and I was about to go to bed, I saw that the stars outside were beautiful. I put on a T-shirt and jeans and grabbed two jackets and went down to the cage. Morgan was lying on the bed, but when he saw me, he sat up confused. I opened the door and went inside and knelt in front of him, removing the chain from his leg that Taylor claimed he should have during the night.

I stood up and held out my hand. He took her uncertainly and I pulled him to his feet. We went outside. Going outside, we put on our jackets, and I led Morgan to the small lake near the school. We sat on the edge of a small wooden harbour and watched the stars.

- It's nice, isn't it? - I asked, looking at the stars.

- Yes, it's nice. - I heard Morgan say and turned to see that he was already looking at me with a smile.

- Did you talk about the stars or me? - I asked, smiling happily.

- For both. - Morgan grinned and stood up, holding out his hand to me.

I grabbed his arm, standing up. He put his arms around my waist, and I put one arm around his neck. With the other, I pulled out my headphones. I put one in Morgan's ear, the other in mine, and played music from the phone. We started dancing to the beat of the music and I could swear I could see love sparks in my favourite blue-green eyes.

- I'm good at romance, aren't I? - I joked.

- Yes, it's wonderful. - Morgan said, leaning close to me - I admit you're more romantic than I am.

I liked his words remembering our short conversation about who is the real romantic between us.

We leaned over and kissed each other when it rained. We both laughed and ran to the school to hide. However, suddenly Morgan stopped and caught me, stopping me too. He turned me to the beat of the music we could still hear from our headphones and pulled me close to him. We were next to each other with our noses touching. Morgan leaned over and kissed me. I immediately returned the kiss without a doubt.