11)

The semi-finals appeared and soon there were the finals. There were very amazing and talented people. Every one of them could win, but our person was planning to win. It wasn't the man who didn't greet us because he dropped out of the semifinals. He was just jealous, and we started from the beginning.

I was preparing for our going out with Morgan when a woman came to me.

- Hey. - she greeted me with a charming voice – What are you doing?

- I am preparing to go to the stage. - I answered.

- Oh, didn't you understand? - the woman asked - I was told to tell you and your husband that you have to go under the stage so you can come out suddenly.

- Then we should find Morgan. - I said, standing up.

- I already told him. – the woman smiled sweetly, and I nodded following her.

We went to a small room under the stage. She opened the door, but there was only darkness and I looked at the woman who smiled saying:

- Morgan, has to be there.

- I don't see him. – I said nervously and then realize – You are the sabotage.

The woman smiled nodding and then someone put a rag on my mouth. I started fighting against his touch, but whoever hold me didn't loosen his grip. I finally smelled the rag dipped in the anaesthetic and felt my head begin to spin.

I don't remember anything else.

............

Morgan searched for Elena for two minutes now and had a feeling something happened to her. They have to be on the stage after the advertisement and they didn't have much time. He saw the woman which locked Elena and walked to her without knowing she was guilty.

- Hey, have you seen Elena? – Morgan asked her.

- No. I thought she was with you or something like that. – the woman lied.

Morgan's spy instincts immediately showed up and he realize she was lying. He nodded thankfully and walked away taking his phone. He opened the app and track down Elena's smart watch to a small room under the stage. He opened the door and ran inside seeing his wife on the ground.

- Elena, wake up, please. – he begged, taking her in his embrace.

............

I heard Morgan's voice, but I couldn't open my eyes. They were heavy and I had a terrible headache. The only thing I could have done is squeeze my eyes painfully releasing a quiet moan.

- I am here. – I heard Morgan and felt his arm rubbing my cheek – Take your time.

- The woman with the violin. – I said as my voice was dry and hoarse.

- I know. – Morgan said and I manage to open my eyes – Hey, beautiful.

I smile nauseously and he took me in his hands taking me out of the room. We entered the waiting room, and everyone immediately started asking what was going on. Morgan, of course, made up the story that I was sick, and we told the man in charge of when we were going out. He showed understanding and went to talk to the presenter and the jury. Morgan put me to lie down on the sofa and kneel in front of me.

- You have to take the woman down before she sabotages someone else. – I said.

- I won't leave you alone in this condition. – Morgan replied.

- We have a mission. I will be okay, I promise. – I said taking his arm – I just need a few more minutes, but you have to stop her.

Morgan sighed giving up and nodded. He stood up, kissed my temple and walked away. I sat slightly making myself dizzy, but after a few minutes, I was okay.

Suddenly Peter appeared in front of me and put a hand on my mouth stopping me from screaming.

- Let's play Hide and Seek with Morgan, shall we? – he asked with a sly smile.

Before I can react, he grabbed me and put once again the same anaesthetic dipped in a rag. He grabbed me in his hands still holding the rag to my mouth.

I lost consciousness the moment we entered the car, but I do remember that he didn't even consider taking off my watch. Only my phone which he threw away. That was amazing for me, but not for Peter and his minions, because Morgan would find me.