28)

I was sitting under the shreds with Charlie and Elijah in their baby carts who were taking a nap while Jacob, Jason, Hannah, Gabriel, Dylan, Emma, and Emily were playing soccer. Gabriel was the goalkeeper and was amazing. Jacob, Jason and Dylan were in one team and Hannah, Emma and Emily were in the other.

Someone wrapped his arms around my neck, and I jumped scared, but then recognize the person. I turned my head seeing Morgan's eyes watching me with a lovely smile. I pecked his lip and his smile become even bigger. He sat next to me with a small pain in his eyes because of his leg.

- How are you feeling? – I asked him.

- I am fine. – Morgan answered and looked at the game – What is the score?

- 3:2 for the boys. – I said, but then Emma succeeded to make a goal – 3:3.

Hannah and Emily hugged the little girl making her laugh while Jacob, Jason, Gabriel, and Dylan clapped at their little sister.

- They will be in the football team. I bet on it. – Morgan laughed at that.

- There is no doubt about that. – I chuckled – Imagine when our babies learn to walk and start playing with the others too.

- Elena, are you still thinking that 9 kids aren't enough? – Morgan snickered.

- Well, The Ten Curse siblings sound much better than The Nine Curse siblings. Don't you think? – I asked him, leaning closer to him with not so innocent smile.

- I think you are getting addicted to having kids. – Morgan nodded with a grin appearing on his face.

I slapped him behind the neck, but he just burst into a laugh. The kids ran to us to take a break from the game and drink some water. Then they started to tell Morgan how they score and how they want to play with others to smash them.

I laughed at their statements, but there was a knock on the door. Morgan went to open it, and I took Charlie and Elijah entering inside.

- You were dead. - I heard Morgan say and I walked into the main room where he was standing in front of Lana.

- I stage my dead. - Lana said and looked around - Now where is my daughter?

- Lana, what are you doing here? - I asked walking closer to them after I put the babies in their baby beds.

- I am taking what is belong to me. My daughter. - Lana answered and smiled when the kids entered - Hannah, honey come here.

Jason, Jacob, Gabriel, Dylan, Emma, and Emily stared at their sister confused but the girl was more confused than the others. Lana knelt smiling sweetly trying to convince the girl to come, but she stayed closer to her siblings. The girl looked at Morgan and at me unsure. She knew who that woman was, but she didn't want to go to her and live with her.

- Honey, come here. I am your mom. - Lana tried once again and held her hand.

Hannah stepped closer but still stayed further.

- I know who you are. - Hannah nodded making Lana smile - But Elena is my mother and I liked it here.

- Don't you want to come with me? We will travel around the world; I will buy you whenever you want. It will be fun. - Lana tried to make the girl come with her.

I looked at Morgan, but he was watching their interaction.

- You won't steal our sister. - Jason yelled.

- She is happy here and she wants to be here with us. - Jacob added.

Lana frowned and stood looking at me. She was watching me with so much anger that it made me swallow. Suddenly she hit me causing me to fall to the ground.