Hisoka morow (wet dream)

You were on your way home from your mom's house when you decided to text hisoka what he wanted to eat for dinner. You sent the message and a couple minutes went by and you didn't get a reply. " I'll just cook him whatever".I said to myself as I pulled into the drive through of the house.

I walked inside and the house was quiet. " babe!". I called out. No reply. I went upstairs and to our room to see hisoka sleeping.

 I smiled before kissing his forehead and went to get in the shower

I smiled before kissing his forehead and went to get in the shower. After the shower I put on some shorts and a shirt. After I was done with everything I went over to hisoka's sleeping body and decided to mess with him. I got on top of him and leaned down into his ear and started moaning. He grumbled in his sleep as his eyebrows furrowed.

I held in a laugh as I gave him a kiss on the lips. I then rubbed my hands up and down his chest. He groaned a bit and I felt his dick rise up underneath me. I giggled and was about to get off him when I felt hands on my waist. I looked down and seen hisoka's face as he was now awake. "Eh?. Did I wake you?".

"You woke me and my little friend up~". He said as he grinded against me. "Mm~ I'm sorry hisoka I didn't mean to do that". I moaned. " why are you apologizing?~". " because I gave you a wet dream". " you don't have to apologize for that". He grunted as he adjusted under me. I felt his erection pressing hardly against me and held back another moan.

"Your moans were so beautiful in my dream but I prefer to hear them in real life~". My face went red as he removed my shirt. Since I had got out the shower earlier, it was cold so a shiver went down my spine as my nipples hardened. " I can stop if you want~". " n-no hisoka keep going".

He smirked as he removed the rest of my clothing and his. He sat me on the ground, between his legs as he sat at the edge of the bed. "Go on~ you know what to do sweetheart~". I slid his pants down along with his boxers as he dick came flying out. I licked the pre-cum that was on his tip and he groaned. I slipped the rest of his dick into my mouth as I bobbed my head up and down slowly.

"Damn baby~". He threw his head back and bucked his hips so that his dick could go further down my throat. I gagged a bit and held his hips. "Come on darling~ take it like a good girl~". I moaned against his cock and I felt his dick twitch. "Come on baby~ make me cum~". I bobbed my head faster and he groaned louder as he held my head and pushed his dick all the way to the back of my throat and shot his hot semen in me.

He breathed heavily as he pulled his dick out my mouth. " swallow it princess~". I looked into his eyes as I swallowed all his semen. "Say "ahh" for me~". "Ahh". I opened my mouth while sticking my tongue out. "Good job~". He praised as he picked me up from the ground and laid on the bed. I hovered over his cock as he had his hands on my waist.

He pushed my hips down, sliding into me. I whimpered and he stopped. "You ok?~". I let out a heavy breath. "Yeah". He then continued to slowly push into me until he was fully in me. I tensed once I felt his sliding in and out of me slowly. I scrunched my face and furrowed my eyebrows. He saw my face and started talking. " your such a pretty girl~ come on sweetie take it~ you got it~ be a good girl~ your doing such a good job mama~". He comforted me because he knew I couldn't take his cock.

He sped up a little and I started moaning while holding onto him. "Y-you feel so good hisoka~". " mm~ I know mama~". He said as he started kissing me. He switched so that I was now laying on my back and he was on top. He put my legs over his shoulder and went faster. "Ahn~ mm~ ooh~". I moaned as I closed my eyes. " open your pretty eyes~". I opened them and stared into his eyes as he smirked.

He put me into the missionary position and fucked me into the bed. I felt the knot in my stomach start to form. " I'm gonna cum hisoka~". " come on baby cum for me~". He smashed into me hardly and that helped loosen the knot as I came all over his cock. He thrusted into me faster and harder and soon came in me. He pulled out and gave me a kiss as he went to go grab a towel and clean us off.

After he cleaned us off, he laid down under the covers with me and wrapped his arms around me. " goodnight baby~ you did so good tonight~". " you did too baby. Goof night, I love you". " I love you too darling~". He kissed me and we went to sleep.

(Don't come for me because I did the clown😓)