Muzan kibutsuji (yandere)

Requested by: @AidaRachdi
💗Chubby reader💗

"That body perfect in my eyes, no matter what they say, everything looking just fine
You got that blessing in disguise
You wouldn't know, girl you got it"

Thim slick - Fabolous ft Jerehmih

You were out getting some arts and crafts to do at home as you were bored most of the time. It took some convincing and seducing to let you go out by yourself without any supervision by akaza or Douma and surprisingly muzan agreed to let you go by myself and just told me to be safe. I hummed as I was in line to pay for my things when I heard snickering. I looked to the side and saw a group of 3 teenage girls all whispering and looking my way. I put my head down as I looked at my feet.

I got to the counter and paid for my things before grabbing the bag. I started walking and I walked past the group of girls and one of them said a nasty remark. "Nice rolls you got there! Do you mind if I glaze them with cinnamon!". They all laughed and I hid my face embarrassingly as I walked faster. I started crying as I moved further away from the shops. When I made it back to the mansion I straightened myself but still had a frown. I went straight to our room and closed the door. I threw the bag of arts and crafts stuff onto the floor before laying down.

30 minutes later muzan walked in. "That was quick". He said and sat on the bed and gave me kisses which I didn't respond to. He tilted his head and turned my face to his but I turned back around. "What's wrong baby?". "Nothing...". "Look at me, (y/n)". I looked at him with tears in my eyes. "Tell me what's wrong". "Do you think I'm....fat?". I sniffled. "What? No baby. I love your body just how it is. It's so pretty". He said and kissed my stomach. "Why would you say that?". "No reason-". "Don't lie. Tell me now".

I fiddled with my fingers before looking at him. "When I went out to get my arts and crafts stuff there was this group of teenage girls who where making fun of my weight". I said as tears fell down my face. Muzan wiped my tears and gave me a kiss. "Do you know what they look like and how many there were?". "Yes but-". "Actually just come with me". "I- I don't want to go-". "You're coming and that's final". He called Douma and we headed out to search for the girls. We passed the shops and saw the girls walking somewhere while talking loudly.

We hid behind a bush and observed the girls. "Did you guys see that hottie at the pastry shop? He was so hot!". "Are you talking about the older guy with the curly black hair, sharp almond red eyes?". They described...muzan?. I looked his way as he had a blank expression on his face. "Why are they describing you?". "I came down here after you got back to buy you some pastries. I seen those girls but didn't pay attention to them". I hummed. "Tamisho he's an older man!". One of the girls shouted. "I know but I couldn't help myself". I jumped as I heard someone clear their throat and the girls stopped in their tracks looking like they seen a ghost. I looked over to see muzan standing before them with a angry expression.

"Hello ladies". They all gasped and the girl who was talking about him smirked. "Were you following us hottie?". "We were indeed following you guys". "We?". They said and looked around. I came from the bushes and stood next to muzan while uncomfortably avoiding eye contact with the girls. I looked up a tree behind the girls and saw Douma waiting patiently with a grin on his face. "Oh hello again.....pretty..". She chuckled nervously. "Pretty? That wasn't what I heard you guys call her before".

Muzan signaled Douma to come down and he jumped from the tree and landed behind the girls with a thud. The 3 all turned around scaredly as they saw Douma. "L-listen we're sorry! We didn't mean to make fun of you!". Muzan looked down at me. "Do you forgive them?". I looked their way and they all had tears in their eyes. "I promise I am so sorry!". I looked back at muzan and shook my head no. With muzan's nod Douma began to maul them as they screamed in horror. We started walking back to the mansion as I held muzan's hand.

When we made it back to the mansion, muzan gave me the pastries he bought from earlier and played with the arts and crafts stuff with me. "I love you and your body, (y/n)". I blushed while smiling. "I love you too muzan".

{This picture of him is so cute 🥰}{846 words}Made: December 13th@ 8:28 am

{846 words}
Made: December 13th
@ 8:28 am